No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber - Yummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not feeling the remix at all. It's useless.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
        gosh he looks DIGUSTING. The face of meth.

His face looks like a bony drug infested foot with a mustache on it. I am disgusted at myself for ever finding him cute back then
        Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
        #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• He really does look HORRIBLE He looks like he's 50 yet 15. Drugface indeed.
          "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
          https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
          "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Isn’t he sick with Lyme disease? The dancing was uncomfortable. He needs a stylist or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
              Isn’t he sick with Lyme disease? The dancing was uncomfortable. He needs a stylist or something.
              Avril Lavigne had Lyme disease and was bed ridden for a long time. Maybe Justin needs to just get some proper rest because eek! at what's becoming of him.

Comment

• Spot the difference...

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                  Spot the difference...

Mario sweetie...

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                    Isn’t he sick with Lyme disease? The dancing was uncomfortable. He needs a stylist or something.
                    I am pretty sure Lyme disease doesn't have the same symptoms as chronic drug abuse
                    Last edited by aRat; Sun February 9th, 2020, 12:59.

Comment

• I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt. It’s hard to believe this is the cute kid who sang “Baby”.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                        Spot the difference...

Poor Mario

Comment

• I think it's just the mustache and hair.

He can probably stop the dancing though. Although the 90s baby in me appreciates it.
                          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                            I think it's just the mustache and hair.
                            Oh it's absolutely the moustache and hair. I'm sure it might look sexy on other guys but it just ain't working for Justin imo.

Comment

• Shame that people are keep claiming they know shit, especially something serious like using meth. Smh.

Comment

• Up to #22 on the black airplay chart. It’s already up in the top 20 on Mediabase’s chart.
                                Originally posted by Kaloki
                                I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                  Up to #22 on the black airplay chart. It’s already up in the top 20 on Mediabase’s chart.
                                  I'm actually more concerned with "No Guidance"'s 25-week reign at the top, like I still dig the song but make it stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

I'm actually more concerned with "No Guidance"'s 25-week reign at the top, like I still dig the song but make it stop.
                                    Up to 26 weeks now, lawdt.

This has also moved up to #17.
                                    Originally posted by Kaloki
                                    I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• Second remix, this time a country version with Florida Georgia Line.

Comment

Working...
                                      X