Justin Bieber - Yummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
    Taylor Fans and Selena fans are so TIRING!

They pretend they do not do this too now lol
    There’s a difference between stans doing it and an artist and his manager doing it and being desperate af.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      There’s a difference between stans doing it and an artist and his manager doing it and being desperate af.
      There's not, it just means the system is broken and Bieber and Scooter use it in their benefit. All are hit driven, commercial driven popstars who's labels and managers job us to get as much #s, certifications, SPS and money as possible. And with all these ridiculous bundle deals and exclusive items, this seems to be the next step to explicitely address it.

Comment

• I love that despite him trolling with this kind of half-baked mess, he still is poised to be the face of R&B this decade.

Comment

• Justine Biebs will never be a face of R&B
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Scooter is a hypocrite though, suggesting the fans to use VPN to get him to #1 while he was mad when a Chinese singer blocked one of his artists on US iTunes because his fans were using US VPN's since the song is not out yet in China. These artists are really obsessed with the charts though, fortunately many of us music fans these days are quite smart and know very well how the charts work and easy to be manipulated.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
              Scooter is a hypocrite though, suggesting the fans to use VPN to get him to #1 while he was mad when a Chinese singer blocked one of his artists on US iTunes because his fans were using US VPN's since the song is not out yet in China. These artists are really obsessed with the charts though, fortunately many of us music fans these days are quite smart and know very well how the charts work and easy to be manipulated.
              99% of the people in the industry are hypocrites since everybody does things whether it comes in handy for them.

Comment

• I have nothing against Justin but i hope this won't debut at #1. Scooter will be pissed.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                  99% of the people in the industry are hypocrites since everybody does things whether it comes in handy for them.
                  Everybody? We've seen stunts like this only for desperate major acts that obviously have a very fragile ego when it comes to charts.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                    Everybody? We've seen stunts like this only for desperate major acts that obviously have a very fragile ego when it comes to charts.
                    I was just talking about the hypocritical part in general since we have seen more hypocritical moves over the decades but yeah I agree these desperate measures only seems to happen with a certain group of major acts

Comment

• The funny thing is, this song wouldn't look like much of a flop if Scooter and Justin weren't doing so much to get it to #1. Begging fans via DM to buy & stream the song, releasing 5 bland vinyl singles (two with the same letter ), baiting Selena fans and even asking fans to manipulate the chart via VPNs is not a good look.

Desperation only adds to the menagerie of reasons Justin isn't taken seriously as an artist.

Literally threatening to cancel his tour if the song doesn't go to #1 .

welp
                      late.

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Let me stream Roddy Ricch. He doesn't need to threaten to cancel his tour, it will come automatically when they notice he won't sell out stadiums
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Yummy is cute, it don’t slap like “The Box” tho.

But yeah...this ain’t a good look Ms Bieber. I don't think it's bad at all if Stans do it or if management are doing things on the low low (I mean...the music business is a business) but it waaayyyy too tacky for him to be promoting it.

Originally posted by urbanmusik
                            Desperation only adds to the menagerie of reasons Justin isn't taken seriously as an artist.
                            !!!!

And now it's time for him to work on not being the teen heartthrob.
                            Last edited by ThaInfo1; Mon January 13th, 2020, 16:30.
                            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• It will be number 1 in the end anyways. It has that annoying stay factor sound about it
                                Forever Young

Comment

• They will just release 10 more vinyl, Cd-Singles, Cassettes with additional video message and a remix with someone to push it.
                                  Wouldn't be suprised if they give Billie Eilish a call to return the favor.

Comment

• At least it didn't debut at #1 despite all the gimmicks.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Are we really worried about Justin's ability to get to number 1 though without gimmicks?

He got to number 2 with a very laid back rnb pop song with gimmicks but still he is still viable.

Let's not act like he won't sell like pancakes without gimmicks
                                      Forever Young

Comment

• Honestly, if he had a better visual for this, I feel he would not have needed any gimmick for a #1

Comment

• im already impressed landing the #2 spot on hot 100 , longevity ? will see . but the song has catchy tune for sure . not my style tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                            It will be number 1 in the end anyways. It has that annoying stay factor sound about it
                                            The Box is too strong. Doubt this will go No.1
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• It's sad to see repetitive songs with cheesy and uninspired lyrics getting so high in the charts, to be honest. If this wasn't a Bieber song, it wouldn't do anything.

Comment

• "I don’t want it to be #2 or #3 do I look like a loser to you?"

Well
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Enters the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay at #38. [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]'s biggest nightmare.

Comment

• I shouldn’t have expected anything less from a format that gave Post Malone a #1.
                                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                                        This is all so funny to me

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                          This is all so funny to me

The downfall is gonna be epic. Tayloo who?
                                                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• I have a strange feeling that Scooter's voodoo, I mean, payola is gonna be working though. I put the song the second highest on my Spotify playlist even though I wasn't the biggest fan of it but now the chorus is really stuck in my head.

Comment

• I just hate that he did all this for it amh...because while the song is basic af, I really love it
                                                              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                              X