No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber - Yummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basically this whole "Aaron Carter/Vanilla Ice reboot gone out of control" thing should be over
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Oh yes he is looking very Aaron Carter isn’t he.

Comment

• If I ignore the lyrics, I can happily listen to this tbh, some of the vocals are nice, even if heavily autotuned.
        1 Victoria|2 Destiny |3 Vasil |4 Little Big|5 The Mamas |

Comment

• Apparently #2 most added on black radio.

LAWDT.
          Originally posted by Kaloki
          I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
            Oh yes he is looking very Aaron Carter isn’t he.
            He said in an interview that it has to be with his illness (borreliosis), so it's probably better not to be too harsh to him in that regard.
            ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
              Yummy Official Music Video
              Yummy Lyric Video
              Yummy Animated
              Yummy Food Fight Version
              Yummy Beliebers React Edition
              Yummy Lip Sync Version
              Yummy Drew House Animated

This despeRATion yikes
              Why is it desperate to do everything you can to acquire a hit? it's simply playing the game that needs to be played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                Why is it desperate to do everything you can to acquire a hit? it's simply playing the game that needs to be played.
                what needs to be done is for Justin to do a noble thing, go on a lengthy hiatus and set a precedent for the rest of the pop torture field

Comment

It's desperate coz the song is trash
                  DON'T SHOW UP, DON'T COME OUT

Comment

• Lmao....
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Lmao....
                        His face looks like an unkept & unwashed foot. What did he do to himself?

Comment

I don't like the song at all but that is such a stupid thing to say.

"It's desperate cause it's trash"

Calling it trash is so subjective when clearly a lot people are liking it because it's doing really well so far.

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                          what needs to be done is for Justin to do a noble thing, go on a lengthy hiatus and set a precedent for the rest of the pop torture field
                          His last album came out over 4 years ago, that's a pretty lengthy hiatus.

Comment

His face looks like an unkept & unwashed foot. What did he do to himself?
                            Told you, this is Aaron Carter reboot.

Comment

His music deserves 4 decade hiatus tbh.

Comment

Calling it trash is so subjective when clearly a lot people are liking it because it's doing really well so far.
                                A lot of people liking something =/= something not being trash

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                  His music deserves 4 decade hiatus tbh.
                                  Make that 4 millennia

Comment

A lot of people liking something =/= something not being trash
                                    Where did I say people liking it makes the song not trash? I just said it's subjective, which it is.

Like it or not Justin Beiber has been at the top of the game for a decade now and he isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Most artists would kill for a U.S top 5, your fave hasn't even reached the top 5 yet with anything!

Comment

• Oh this hating on a person isn't my type of judging. This is a music forum not a top model forum, hence there's no need for comments about hos looks. This is also not a character forum so let's not judge him as a person. This is about music and the song itself, while far from his best, is enjoyable at least, I guess it is just kind of a "hello I am back" song and the banger is waiting up his sleeves.
                                      Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                        Apparently #2 most added on black radio.

LAWDT.
                                        He might have a top 10 hit on Urban with this one. His spins increase is crazy.

Comment

• Also y'all better be careful talking about his appearance.

Comment

It’s called an opinion. Life will humble you when it comes to these. At least over time
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                              Also y'all better be careful talking about his appearance.

Having Lyme disease doesn’t mean you can’t look presentable. Moreso when you have hundreds of millions of dollars to look the fame part (let along a ordinary part). People have Lupus, cancer etc. They look stunning. In fact I know people that put in more effort to look stunning because they know what they suffer from.
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                                Life will humble you when it comes to these. At least over time
                                                No idea what this means.

Comment

• He has been ever present with multiple features during this supposed 4 year "hiatus", even that Ed Sheeran disaster collab is still damaging the airplay.
                                                  It's sad that streaming & digital age turned his 15 minutes of fame into eternity, back in the physical sales age this would have been a Marky Mark/Vanilla Ice 1-2 hit wonder career.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                                    He has been ever present with multiple features during this supposed 4 year "hiatus", even that Ed Sheeran disaster collab is still damaging the airplay.
                                                    It's sad that streaming & digital age turned his 15 minutes of fame into eternity, back in the physical sales age this would have been a Marky Mark/Vanilla Ice 1-2 hit wonder career.
                                                    So basically you're saying, if it wasn't for people buying his music he wouldn't have had a long career?

So two different forms of consumption turned his 15 mins into an eternity, not one but two!!!! that's pretty impressive to last through two different forms of consumption and still stay on top, GO JUSTIN!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X