Justin Bieber - Yummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber - Yummy

So Justin Bieber recently tweeted the above and curiously added January 3rd #2020 which - to me anyways - indicates something is coming that Friday. Quite possibly a new single?

Gonna keep tabs on this one because, if true, this could be the first big hit of 2020.

He has a lot to live up to, I'm hoping it's as good as "What Do You Mean?" or "Sorry" because if it's more yawn-fest "I Don't Care" or "Love Yourself" Sheeran crap then I'll be over this era as soon as it starts.
    1 Victoria|2 Destiny |3 Vasil |4 Little Big|5 The Mamas |

Comment

We didn't really have one of those 'first big new release of the year' songs this year IIRC, so it'll be interesting to see whether it'll be more 'Shape of You' (Ed, 2017) or 'Filthy' (JT, 2018).
      UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

He's teasing on IG this is gonna be R&B so I'm curious.

Comment

Not sure why the post isn't showing up but it basically says 'R&Bieber'.

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post

Fixed it.
            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

^Thank you! What did I do wrong that the link didn't show up?

Comment

^Thank you! What did I do wrong that the link didn't show up?
                You need this selection of text:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5X1ndOnoA0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Code:
                [ instagram ]p/B5X1ndOnoA0[ /instagram ]
                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

This is how we want to start the decade?
                  Originally posted by Kaloki
                  I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                    OHHH thank you!

Comment

Oh, no.
                      Originally posted by Kaloki
                      I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                        Oh, no.
                        His fully R&B album Journals was actually really good. Such a shame his label pretended it didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                          He has a lot to live up to, I'm hoping it's as good as "What Do You Mean?" or "Sorry" because if it's more yawn-fest "I Don't Care" or "Love Yourself" Sheeran crap then I'll be over this era as soon as it starts.
                          Agreed (though I liked LY, but need a bigger bop)
                          last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                            We didn't really have one of those 'first big new release of the year' songs this year IIRC, so it'll be interesting to see whether it'll be more 'Shape of You' (Ed, 2017) or 'Filthy' (JT, 2018).
                            7 rings was released in January so i'd say that counts as being the first big hit of 2019.

A bit disappointed that we've got R&Beiber on the horizon. The pop gems like Sorry and Friends were much more to my taste.
                            Last edited by JakeP; Sun December 22nd, 2019, 22:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                              or 'Filthy' (JT, 2018).

I had to google that!
                              1 Victoria|2 Destiny |3 Vasil |4 Little Big|5 The Mamas |

Comment

As long as it’s not watered down Sheeran crap.

Comment

I actually quite liked Purpose but also can just not come back please
                                  Fiat 500

Comment

He definitely has a lot to deliver on this one. Purpose and then Despacito were so massive that this needs to be something huge. He's kind of set himself up for failure because unless this is something really ground-breaking and great it's going to be considered a flop.

I think those dates are three new songs - they'll see which one sticks and push the album off the back of it.
                                    thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                      7 rings was released in January so i'd say that counts as being the first big hit of 2019.
                                      Ah yes, I guess I meant more the ones that were the first taste of a brand new era, ala Britney's Hold It Against Me (Jan 2011). Otherwise the Cardi B remix of Finesse would also be a early Jan one for 2018.
                                      UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Ohh so new music tomorrow? I thought the 24th and 31st December dates were going to be teasers so looks like @shinydiscopaul is correct and we're getting 3 new songs.

Thinking about it Post Malone released Wow around christmas day last year and despite getting lost amongst the christmas songs, it rocketed up the Spotify charts after boxing day so perhaps Justin Bieber will have a similar pattern.
                                          Last edited by JakeP; Mon December 23rd, 2019, 18:53.

Comment

That new picture...

Comment

Can't wait to hear this! Love him or hate him he always delivers. If Chris Brown's music is doing quite well despite not being that popular anymore, then Bieber will obviously dominate. He doesn't even have to lift a finger to have a hit song. I don't see him pulling an underwhelming Timberlake return since he works with various producers, unlike Timberlake who is stuck with the Pharrell and Timbaland sound.

Comment

That new picture...

Henny luv yourself, he looks like a smelly dirty drug addict.

Basically like Machine Gun Kelly just even more trashier.
                                                DON'T SHOW UP, DON'T COME OUT

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                  Henny luv yourself, he looks like a smelly dirty drug addict.

Basically like Machine Gun Kelly just even more trashier.
                                                  At least he's (sort of) sorted his hair out. That haircut in the No brainer music video was a WHOA...OH NO...NOO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X