No announcement yet.

Dua Lipa - Physical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulip named Nelly Furtado her greatest inspiration in several interviews. Tulip got a place in my heart.
    DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• How is this doing? I love Dua and I adore this song but to me it seems like it’s sleeping a bit. Please tell me I’m wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
        How is this doing? I love Dua and I adore this song but to me it seems like it’s sleeping a bit. Please tell me I’m wrong
        It's sleeping atm since Don't Start Now is too big right now and Dua / her label aren't pushing Physical at all atm. It is very stable on all streaming platforms tho which means it has smash potential. It will start blowing up in March I think when DSN (finally) starts dying.

Comment

• The fact it's climbed a measly place up to #11 in the UK chart is soul destroying. Especially when Someone you loved is still in the top 10 - almost a year after it first topped the UK chart. So much for the so called "acr rules" to freshen up the charts more often.

New music Fridays? Fresh new music? LMAO!

Comment

• I’m fine with that. If it’s still strong with streaming I’ve no doubt it’ll be slaying soon

Comment

• Hopefully she's preparing a big performance for the BRITs, but I don't even think she's been announced as a performer. Which would be quite a shame.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She announced she's not attending Brit Awards.
                They released this too early, DSN is a monster, it'll take time before it dies, by that time it might be too late for this to be a hit.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Well then third single just in time of the album release or right before the tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    She announced she's not attending Brit Awards.
                    They released this too early, DSN is a monster, it'll take time before it dies, by that time it might be too late for this to be a hit.
                    I think they'll start pushing this right before the album drops coz it seems like DSN won't die until then

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                      I think they'll start pushing this right before the album drops coz it seems like DSN won't die until then
                      Considering all its success, its verging on criminal that Don't start now never reached #1 in the UK. I'm delighted that Dua is getting all this success though but i really hope it doesn't hinder the longevity of Physical because that would equally be criminal.

Let's just boycott the UK charts and refer to the UK Mix hit parade as the official chart instead.

Comment

• Director's Cut! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MRJcZCVxjI
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Hmmm is this underperforming???

Comment

• Just heard this today and it's a bop!
                            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [315-311]

Comment

• She got me as a fan with such amazing song and unforgettable video clip! This has been easily considered as in my books as a perfect recipe for a perfect pop song! By the way, strangely enough the middle8/bridge part of the song sounds like gaga both in terms of the music arrangements and also on Dua’s vocals in that part; nevertheless I hugely love this one alot! I personally believe both the song and its video could have been released by Britney as a long awaited sequel to the already legendary HIAM !
                              Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• really hope that This will be smash hit
                                Last FM <3
                                Instagram

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                    Yessssss finally something. She looks like a literal GODDESS there.

Also we need playlist payola BITCH !!!

Comment

• Bitch DAMN.
                                      That was everything.
                                      Who serves two iconic videos for one song?
                                      And is it me or the song been revamped a bit? Like the synths are louder, stronger.

Comment

• Another day of Dua giving the gheys everything they want.

Comment

• YAAS DUA

Comment

• That sneaky New Rules nod... She's having a PERFECT pop era so far. Also, can Physical FINALLY blow up as it's supposed to?
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I still hope Physical can be a hit. It's sooo good.
                                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Why is this not #1 everywhere yet?

Comment

• I really like the new video.
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• She’s smoking hot in the workout video.
                                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                    X