No announcement yet.

Dua Lipa - Physical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then she should do Physical twice. Once a performance like in the video, once like a slutty sexy trainer.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I think she’ll perform DSN and Physical.

Comment

• I can't deal with the fact that this is struggling to reach the top ten in UK and AUS, whilst 'Don't Start Now' is still near the top despite being super old at this point.
        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• The workout video is so good, very AHS 1984.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJim View Post
            I can't deal with the fact that this is struggling to reach the top ten in UK and AUS, whilst 'Don't Start Now' is still near the top despite being super old at this point.
            it's expected to reach the top 10 in UK this week!!!!

Comment

• This is heading to be her first underperforming song, low peaks and with a good video. Her management released it too quickly after the last song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                This is heading to be her first underperforming song, low peaks and with a good video. Her management released it too quickly after the last song.
                Don’t write it off yet. It’s up to 7 in midweeks in the UK.
                If I should die this very day

Comment

• They should've released it this Friday instead..but I guess they want to have three singles out before the album drops.
                  MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• This WILL be a hit!

Comment

• Seems like both singles are growers. Always better than high peaks then dropping off the charts.

Comment

• So if 7 in midweeks, possibly No 9 position tomorrow.

Comment

• Phew! It's also risen to a new peak of #14 here, so maybe the GP will acknowledge after all and be slayed as much as the gays have been for the last two months.
                          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• Remix with Mamamoo's Hwasa coming this Wednesday.

Comment

• ...who?
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                ...who?
                                Exactly.

Comment

• Uhm only kpop's it-girl

Comment

• GET THOSE KOREAN ₩! Mamamoo is pretty huge in Korea, so get those coins Dua!

Comment

...who?
                                      One of the members (the one in the picture) is a huge Bey stan so let's be supportive.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I'm going to be cancelled but she doesn't add anything to the song.

Comment

This is awful. Thankfully only gays and K Pop stans know about this.

Comment

• Sounds like something some Youtuber would make and post on his/her channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

This is awful. Thankfully only gays and K Pop stans know about this.
                                                I will just pretend I don't know about this though

Comment

• Thankfully, even Dua is now pretending that remix has never happened

Comment

• #5 in the UK this week, finally stepping out of the shadow of Don’t Start Now (which is still at #6?!?!).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X