No announcement yet.

Dua Lipa - Physical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @hejira: Me too and I did not expect that after the first album.
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• God bless Dua for delivering BOPS

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
        @hejira: Me too and I did not expect that after the first album.
        Henny be quiet, the first album was very good.
        DON'T SHOW UP, DON'T COME OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Henny be quiet, the first album was very good.
          Could've been if you cut it down to 9-10 songs.

Seems like she learned the lesson for FN.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest View Post
            A musical version of coming out. Its orgasmic
            Did it instantly become your fav Dual song like it did for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Could've been if you cut it down to 9-10 songs.

Seems like she learned the lesson for FN.
              Now now Dreams and Begging are the only bland songs on the labum. Everything else serves its purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Now now Dreams and Begging are the only bland songs on the labum. Everything else serves its purpose.
                She could've kept Garden, No Goodbyes, Homesick, Begging, Dreams, Room for 2, New Love and Bad Together. Put Last Dance in standard. That's it. Great pop album right there.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I love this track! I hope it's not too pop to be successful in today's musical climate. Hope 2020 is the year pop returns. The last years have been tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                    I love this track! I hope it's not too pop to be successful in today's musical climate. Hope 2020 is the year pop returns. The last years have been tough.
                    Tell me about it. It's time for the tide to turn in favour of unashamed pure pop once again and i'm so here for it.

We're honoured to have Dua at the helm serving us delicious desserts like this.

Comment

• I'm dying to see a big performance of this.
                      I guess she'll perform at the BRITs?
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She sounds very similar to Gaga from the bridge onwards. Not saying she is imitating her, just an observation. She sounds very good, and the song is ace. I hope this can be a huge hit for her!
                        "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
                        Last.FM
                        Instagram

Comment

• Ok now I am hooked on this. Much more interesting than the other two singles.

Comment

• This deserves the international promo that DSN had
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Pressed

Comment

• ATRL fans know everything, so have only 3 songs leaked?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                                  ATRL fans know everything, so have only 3 songs leaked?
                                  Physical did, but is released, a leftover produced by MNEK and featuring Normani did and a demo of the 3rd single

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

She could've kept Garden, No Goodbyes, Homesick, Begging, Dreams, Room for 2, New Love and Bad Together. Put Last Dance in standard. That's it. Great pop album right there.
                                    The album makes no sense without New Love. It‘s kind of the essential song for me on the album.
                                    DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• So is this number 1 yet???

Comment

• This is a triumph. A perfect combination of disco, 80s synths and current pop. The video is incredible as well.

At a time where popstars are increasingly doing the bare minimum, it is refreshing to have an artist fire on all cylinders like this.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• First remix:

Last edited by EonBauer; Mon February 3rd, 2020, 17:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                            I’m underwhelmed. It’s a bit of a lesser My Delirium by Ladyhawke. That said, Don’t Start Now took a few gos to grow on me.
                                            Yeah I hear that. I saw someone had mashed it up with Katy Perry - Dressin' Up as well. The video is cool and that chorus is really catchy, It would do great for getting you dancing or for an aerobics /workout or something haha.
                                            UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                              So is this number 1 yet???
                                              She’s not Ariana, give her a bit more time ;) Girl will probably serve longevity as usual!
                                              [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

• It’s growing on me a lot now, as suspected!

Comment

• Lordt this is still so good. Already a contender for SOTY for me. The video is so colorful, energetic, so perfect for the song, which is already perfect in itself.

I loved Don't Stop Now, but this is even better. Hope it becomes as big as New Rules.
                                                  last.fm

Comment

• Is this a safe space???

I was on the highway this morning listen to Physical on full blast while singing at the top of my lungs! That bridge hit differently when you are going 70 MPH on the highway.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X