Dua Lipa - Physical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
    She's not Ariana, give her a bit more time ;) Girl will probably serve longevity as usual!
    Dua has already been around since 2015 so she's already serving longevity whilst only just getting into her stride.

Comment

• Also already a contender of SOTY for me

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
        Also already a contender of SOTY for me
        Already song of the decade for me
        Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
        #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• This is Phenom. The video is fire
          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Everything about this single is perfect. I’m
            so obsessed with it. The song, the video - amaze. It has gotten me so excited for Dua’s new album. All the songs so far have been fab but this one is incredible.
            Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

• Really good song and video. She is really doing great things for pop music.
              Hopefully this is gonna be the new trend from now on, electro-pop disco. Really missed it.

Comment

• It was big at first listen. And it grows even bigger after more listens. Today I needed to listen to it. This must get #1 in the US
                VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk

PLAY UKmixPARADE Choice Awards @ Personal Charts

CHECK
                The Leo Chart + Deconstructing Leo + Deconstructing Leo 2.0 @ Personal Charts

Comment

• I agree, the more I listen to this, the more I think it's really cool and unique, and yet still not trying to be anything other than pure pop.
                  1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

• Something about this era screams 00s popstar to me, love it.

Comment

• This was a grower for me. Great video
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Can't stop listening, IT'S ADDICTIVE AF! DULA PEEPZ DID THAT

Comment

• I'm officially a stan!
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            I'm officially a stan!
                            I thought you didn't like this?
                            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

I thought you didn't like this?
                              I hated it at first
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                I'm officially a stan!
                                NNN I knew you'd come around.

Let me predict that you are gonna say this is the best song of all time in two weeks.

(I think that too by the way )

Comment

• DnBLover thots on this excellence?

Comment

• Dua’s done it again! An electropop masterpiece, in a time that Pop music is in need of some light! The only girl doing some dance music on Top 40 in 2020, this is rare!

Comment

• Rita Ora and Bebe Rexha can suck her d—-
                                      DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                        Rita Ora and Bebe Rexha can suck her d—-
                                        Especially that bish Rita. She & her sister tried to sabotage Dua in the beginning but my girl ended up outdoing that bitch's career with just one song alone (New Rules).

Talent & excellency simply can't be stopped

Comment

• Obsessed with this!
                                          So so good.

Never expected her to come back this strong.
                                          Already liker her debut but these three songs so have are just incredible.

Can't wait to see her live in May!
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Especially that bish Rita. She & her sister tried to sabotage Dua in the beginning but my girl ended up outdoing that bitch's career with just one song alone (New Rules).

Talent & excellency simply can't be stopped
                                            No wonder, Rita Ora‘s music is dull af. Probably her persona as well, I don’t know. But I get the feeling she doesn’t have anything special to say and her albums have been really dull and foreseeable.

DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• I disagree, Rita's second album was a pop heaven.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This is brilliant. Had a similar impact to when I first heard Rita Ora's "Anything". Early contender for pop track of the year.
                                                Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

• This is a terrific song, though I can't help but think of Olivia Newton-John every time I see the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                    DnBLover thots on this excellence?
                                                    Fresh, quirky and overall solid indie-like pop tune. I actually think Dua has great taste.
                                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Working...
                                                    X