Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billie Eilish - No Time To Die

Wow that‘s huge!
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed February 12th, 2020, 22:09.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

King actually would have been exciting.
    Originally posted by Kaloki
    I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

This could be amazing or awful.

Comment

I actually think this will be amazing. Give me i love you with an orchestra
        MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Imma.... Booooond guy... Tudu du du du du du...
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Oh, exciting news! The last few Bond songs were good, so I‘m looking forward to this!

Also great opportunity for Billie!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              Oh, exciting news! The last few Bond songs were good, so I‘m looking forward to this!
              I find songs in the Craig era to be horrible, apart from Skyfall. Cornell, Alicia/Jack, Sam Smith - easily among the worst Bond songs for me.

Brosnan era had great songs for me, not one bad among them (yes, DAD too).

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                I find songs in the Craig era to be horrible, apart from Skyfall. Cornell, Alicia/Jack, Sam Smith - easily among the worst Bond songs for me.

Still not a single Bond song better than Duran Duran.
                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                  Still not a single Bond song better than Duran Duran.
                  Yes, it's among my fave Bond songs too!

Comment

Ghey Another Day is the GOAT
                    Originally posted by Kaloki
                    I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

"Noooo", that basically sums up my reaction when I read this! Well done for her for doing so well, but she is probably my least favourite artist of the last ten years and I think there could have been so many better choices. Why not ask Grace Jones? Imagine her, an acual legend, doing a Bond song.
                      i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by Fan View Post
                        "Noooo", that basically sums up my reaction when I read this! Well done for her for doing so well, but she is probably my least favourite artist of the last ten years and I think there could have been so many better choices. Why not ask Grace Jones? Imagine her, an acual legend, doing a Bond song.
                        If she didn't do it when she was in it... That ship sailed long ago...

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post

tbh never even knew the other recent ones apart from Skyfall existed

as for Billie Eilish, idk how I feel about it. I hope it has that Bond thing about it and doesn't sound like a full blown Billie song
                          last.fm

Comment

Let's be honest, i think we can all agree this new Bond theme will be better than Sam Smith's Writing's on the wall.

That said, i loved Skyfall so whether Billie betters this is left to be seen.

So many of the older Bond theme tunes are still absolute classics though.

Comment

This a choice...

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                Let's be honest, i think we can all agree this new Bond theme will be better than Sam Smith's Writing's on the wall.
                                Well Bond producers switched from Radiohead's amazing song to Smith's crap last minute, so they aren't really great with taste

Comment

I must be the only one but I liked Writing's On The Wall better than Skyfall

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                    I must be the only one but I liked Writing's On The Wall better than Skyfall
                                    Fair enough but for me i'd rather keep the 2019 Sam Smith. He was fabulous!

Comment

Could be great actually.

Die Another Day is def my favorite Bond song

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                        Fair enough but for me i'd rather keep the 2019 Sam Smith. He was fabulous!
                                        I mean I prefer Sam as well doing songs like Omen, Latch and his recent stuff
                                        I wonder what Billie has to offer, I like her music overall, but I am afraid she is gonna overdo it in a way

Comment

I would die if it'll be as good as The World Is Not Enough
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                            I would die if it'll be as good as The World Is Not Enough
                                            That’s my second favourite after Goldeneye.

Billie is an interesting choice! I thought Lana had a chance.

Comment

I think this will sound horrible.

Best Bond songs were from Duran Duran, Madonna, Tina Turner and a-ha for example.
                                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Well...time to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                                  I think this will sound horrible.

Best Bond songs were from Duran Duran, Madonna, Tina Turner and a-ha for example.
                                                  Also “the world is not enought by the garbage”

Comment

Working...
                                                  X