Billie Eilish - No Time To Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
    I must be the only one but I liked Writing's On The Wall better than Skyfall
    Me, too. 'Skyfall' was a 6/10, 'Writing' an 8/10 for me .
    WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

Skyfall was mediocre, whatever Sam Smith did was in the negative numbers territory
      Originally posted by beredy

When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT, GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

This could be amazing or awful.
        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

I must be the only one but I liked Writing's On The Wall better than Skyfall
          No, "Writing's" is the better one for me as well.

Comment

Wrtings on the wall was awful though, hopefully this one will be better!

Nothing beats Shirley Bassey!

Comment

Best BOND theme is This World is Not Enough by The Garbage.

Comment

I think the Sam Smith tune was quite alright. I think Billie has the potential to do something fresh and great.
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I hope they stick with the everything I wanted formula
                  Forever Young

Comment

Kind of same for me. That song is amazing.
                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I think she shines better when she is straight up singing a simple melody with not production gimmicks
                      Forever Young

Comment

Interesting. Going with the Lorde comparisons, I could see Billie pulling out something like Yellow Flicker Beat maybe?
                        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Unlikely as it ever was, I have to say that I was holding out hope Duffy might have got this gig considering she’s teased a potential comeback this year. Besides Amy I always thought she was the most obvious and suited singer for a Bond theme.

Billie wasn’t on my radar for this and as of yet I’m just not a fan of her output, but I’ll be interested to see what she comes up with. May be a surprise.

Comment

I can't see Duffy pulling a good Bond song TBH, and I like her. I'd definitely put Billie as a better choice.
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

My favourites are Live and Let Die and The World Is Not Enough. I think this has potential
                              1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Billie is on such a roll, i reckon this could smash globally and enter at #1 in so many countries.

Comment

^ I think so too. With all the Grammy hype at the moment, this is going to be huge. "Everything I Wanted" already had fantastic debuts and her momentum just got bigger ever since.

Comment

Oh wow! They aren’t holding up at all! I wonder when we will get a second album.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

That’s my second favourite after Goldeneye.

Billie is an interesting choice! I thought Lana had a chance.
                                        I think Lana would make a better choice than Billie. But Billie has some style and brand similar to Bond; they're mysterious and proud and sexy
                                        Music Supervisor, Brand Manager and friendly advisor for independent artists. True independent artists...

Comment

Single cover:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

I liked the lyrics. Not so sure about the song tho.

Comment

Wow this was so boring and uninspired.

Like this basically sounds like Skyfall but not as good
                                                Forever Young

Comment

My thing with Billie is that her songs are slow burners, it happened with bellyache, i love you and everything i wanted, but this shocked me in the first listen, she and FINNEAS ALWAYS DELIVER!

Comment

Hm I expected more but I like it.

She's going to perform the song for the first time at the Brit Awards.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X