No announcement yet.

Billie Eilish - No Time To Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best BOND theme is This World is Not Enough by The Garbage.

Comment

I think the Sam Smith tune was quite alright. I think Billie has the potential to do something fresh and great.
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I hope they stick with the everything I wanted formula
        Forever Young

Comment

Kind of same for me. That song is amazing.
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I think she shines better when she is straight up singing a simple melody with not production gimmicks
            Forever Young

Comment

Interesting. Going with the Lorde comparisons, I could see Billie pulling out something like Yellow Flicker Beat maybe?
              UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Unlikely as it ever was, I have to say that I was holding out hope Duffy might have got this gig considering she’s teased a potential comeback this year. Besides Amy I always thought she was the most obvious and suited singer for a Bond theme.

Billie wasn’t on my radar for this and as of yet I’m just not a fan of her output, but I’ll be interested to see what she comes up with. May be a surprise.

Comment

I can't see Duffy pulling a good Bond song TBH, and I like her. I'd definitely put Billie as a better choice.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

My favourites are Live and Let Die and The World Is Not Enough. I think this has potential
                    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Billie is on such a roll, i reckon this could smash globally and enter at #1 in so many countries.

Comment

^ I think so too. With all the Grammy hype at the moment, this is going to be huge. "Everything I Wanted" already had fantastic debuts and her momentum just got bigger ever since.

Comment

Oh wow! They aren’t holding up at all! I wonder when we will get a second album.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

That’s my second favourite after Goldeneye.

Billie is an interesting choice! I thought Lana had a chance.
                              I think Lana would make a better choice than Billie. But Billie has some style and brand similar to Bond; they're mysterious and proud and sexy
                              Music Supervisor, Brand Manager and friendly advisor for independent artists. True independent artists...

Comment

Single cover:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

I liked the lyrics. Not so sure about the song tho.

Comment

Wow this was so boring and uninspired.

Like this basically sounds like Skyfall but not as good
                                      Forever Young

Comment

My thing with Billie is that her songs are slow burners, it happened with bellyache, i love you and everything i wanted, but this shocked me in the first listen, she and FINNEAS ALWAYS DELIVER!

Comment

Hm I expected more but I like it.

She's going to perform the song for the first time at the Brit Awards.

Comment

Her latest singles are just all starting to sound the same which is so disappointing
                                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Her latest singles are just all starting to sound the same which is so disappointing
                                              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

No time to die from boredom.
                                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

^^ your posts are starting to sound the same westhammer
                                                  1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Probably one of my least fav things she has put out

Comment

First time im hearing a song by her.
                                                      Not bad, i quite like it. I think its gonna be a grower!

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                                        No time to die from boredom.
                                                        !!!

glad that my fave releases bangers and not coma inducing stuff like this
                                                        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                                          Probably one of my least fav things she has put out
                                                          Definitely
                                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I don't hate the song but her vocals are becoming very one trick pony-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                              I don't hate the song but her vocals are becoming very one trick pony-ish.
                                                              I am starting to think that she simply doesn't have the range for any other vocal style
                                                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Working...
                                                              X