No announcement yet.

Billie Eilish - No Time To Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her latest singles are just all starting to sound the same which is so disappointing
    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Her latest singles are just all starting to sound the same which is so disappointing
      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

No time to die from boredom.
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

^^ your posts are starting to sound the same westhammer
          1 Victoria|2 Destiny |3 Vasil |4 Little Big|5 The Mamas |

Comment

Probably one of my least fav things she has put out

Comment

First time im hearing a song by her.
              Not bad, i quite like it. I think its gonna be a grower!

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                No time to die from boredom.
                !!!

glad that my fave releases bangers and not coma inducing stuff like this

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                  Probably one of my least fav things she has put out
                  Definitely
                  MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

I don't hate the song but her vocals are becoming very one trick pony-ish.
                    "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                    https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                    "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                      I don't hate the song but her vocals are becoming very one trick pony-ish.
                      I am starting to think that she simply doesn't have the range for any other vocal style

Comment

This is a surprisingly classical Bond theme. I expected her to infuse some of her "style" a bit more. Good theme song though. Should look/sound good with the title sequence.
                        I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Zzzz. Selecting Billie for a Bond theme was a choice.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post

I am starting to think that she simply doesn't have the range for any other vocal style
                            Haven't you see the Oscar performance?
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Boring. Like every one of her songs except for Bad Guy

Comment

My complaint is it’s too similar melodically to Skyfall and The Writing’s On The Wall. Perhaps a different vocal could’ve elevated it.

Comment

!!!

glad that my fave releases bangers and not coma inducing stuff like this
                                  some people still have trouble sleeping, so Billie stll has a market
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I do have trouble sleeping so maybe that's why I really dig this.
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I like this! Best Song @ the 2021 Oscars for sure!

Comment

The "you'll never see me cry" part reminds me of this excellecne:

Comment

I'm almost certain of it but she is very young and her voice has potential to develop, I think she should play around with dynamics and vocal tone more.

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                            Boring. Like every one of her songs except for Bad Guy

Can't argue with that
                                            1 Victoria|2 Destiny |3 Vasil |4 Little Big|5 The Mamas |

Comment

Billie Eilish's 'problem' is the same as e.g. the Weeknd's or Ariana Grande's. Too much artistic freedom and they release the fluffy type of material that's just 'there' and gets completely forgotten the moment the next track starts. The funny thing about it is that the respective artists think that those filler tracks (e.g. the Weeknd's 'Trilogy' or some of Grande's album tracks on 'Sweetener') are soooo deep and personal when in fact, most people just want to hear a catchy tune or a GOOD ballad (e.g. 'Starboy', 'No Tears Left to Cry', "Bad Guy'). And although those are the songs that made them become the famous artists they are, they usually consider them inferior . So yeah, sometimes they need a good producer by their side to prevent them from releasing pretentious mess.
                                              ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post

I'm almost certain of it but she is very young and her voice has potential to develop, I think she should play around with dynamics and vocal tone more.
                                                I think this might be the key to a long career for her. I don't think we have seen everything she is capable of vocally.

Comment

Can't stand the song, many bad Bond songs in a row now.
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I never see people talking about this one, I suppose because the actual movie sucked balls? But this is a GREAT Bond song with a great vocal. So underrated!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X