X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
      i loved Skyfall so whether Billie betters this is left to be seen.
      Just gave this a listen and it's so similar to Skyfall but with the Billie Eilish twist. Gorgeous song, the production has been done to perfection with the Bond strings and brass. It really enhances and gives a richness to the track. <3

Comment

I'm surprised to read so many negative thoughts on this as I checked it out on midnight when it just came out and today a few times as well, and I always loved it from start to finish. It's so beautiful and she never sounded this good to me. "Everything I Wanted" never clicked with me but this is something that immediately caught my attention.

Hope it does well for her!

Comment

This sounds like 10 Lana Del Rey songs mixed together.

Comment

Originally posted by frozone View Post
            Best BOND theme is This World is Not Enough by The Garbage.
            yup
            yup
            yup

The only Bond theme song I play on a regular basis. It’s so good, ugh!

Comment

This one is great too.

"Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
              https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
              "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Nothing beats Goldfinger though!

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Isnt Bad Guy her first number 1?

Comment

Originally posted by GonPop View Post
                      Isnt Bad Guy her first number 1?
                      Not in the UK.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This is excellent.
                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

This sounds cute after a few listens but still not much is going on. Meh her stuff always feels underproduced.
                          Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                            This sounds cute after a few listens but still not much is going on. Meh her stuff always feels underproduced.
                            I actually love Billie's minimalist approach with her ballads. They certainly draw me into the song more and i find her almost crying vocal delivery really endearing.

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

^ She did good! The audience was a bit annoying though

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post

I actually love Billie's minimalist approach with her ballads. They certainly draw me into the song more and i find her almost crying vocal delivery really endearing.
                                  I agree BUT it will get boring after a while. I'm excited to see what else she can offer. Is her brother (mostly) responsible for her sound and image? Has she worked with any other producers yet?

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post

I agree BUT it will get boring after a while. I'm excited to see what else she can offer. Is her brother (mostly) responsible for her sound and image? Has she worked with any other producers yet?
                                    No only with her brother. They recorded her entire debut album in his bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

No only with her brother. They recorded her entire debut album in his bedroom.
                                      I wonder if she will lose the magic if and when she records with others. In any event I am excited to witness her future.

Comment

I have to say I wasn’t overly impressed on first listen but after hearing it on the radio a few times now it’s grown on me but now seeing that performance, just chilling, really excellent stuff
                                        1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

I’ve been wondering what it reminds me of and just realised, Sally’s Song from Nightmare before Christmas
                                          1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

I loved the song from the first listen but i got chills and goosebumps watching it live. Even now, whenever i watch it back, that final "no time to diiieeeee" just totally gets the chills shooting down my spine. Hauntingly beautiful song...even if the chord progression is basically Adele's Skyfall.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaloki
                                              I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

I’ll eat my words on this; it’s a grower!
                                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

It’s officially her first #1 hit in the UK.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                    X