Billie Eilish - No Time To Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeP View Post

I actually love Billie's minimalist approach with her ballads. They certainly draw me into the song more and i find her almost crying vocal delivery really endearing.
    I agree BUT it will get boring after a while. I'm excited to see what else she can offer. Is her brother (mostly) responsible for her sound and image? Has she worked with any other producers yet?

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post

I agree BUT it will get boring after a while. I'm excited to see what else she can offer. Is her brother (mostly) responsible for her sound and image? Has she worked with any other producers yet?
      No only with her brother. They recorded her entire debut album in his bedroom.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

No only with her brother. They recorded her entire debut album in his bedroom.
        I wonder if she will lose the magic if and when she records with others. In any event I am excited to witness her future.

Comment

I have to say I wasn’t overly impressed on first listen but after hearing it on the radio a few times now it’s grown on me but now seeing that performance, just chilling, really excellent stuff
          1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

I’ve been wondering what it reminds me of and just realised, Sally’s Song from Nightmare before Christmas
            1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

I loved the song from the first listen but i got chills and goosebumps watching it live. Even now, whenever i watch it back, that final "no time to diiieeeee" just totally gets the chills shooting down my spine. Hauntingly beautiful song...even if the chord progression is basically Adele's Skyfall.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I’ll eat my words on this; it’s a grower!
                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

It’s officially her first #1 hit in the UK.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        It’s officially her first #1 hit in the UK.
                        With one of her worst songs, shame.
                        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• With her best song, well deserved!

Comment

• Nice enough for a Bond theme, but it gets boring and goes nowhere, maybe I'll give it a listen again in a couple of months and see if it was bc of the hype or not. I agree that it sounds very similar to Adele's song

Comment

• Now that the film has been postponed, what will happen to its theme song?

Comment

• ^Nothing. It stays. Just the unfortunate circumstances ended up messing with the release. But it might end up working well for the song. It's definitely going to get a second wind now in November now, at least in the UK. Might be interesting to see how much of a boost that will be.
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Might change their initial BE3 plans as well.
                                  2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Working...
                                  X