Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Might change their initial BE3 plans as well.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    ^Nothing. It stays. Just the unfortunate circumstances ended up messing with the release. But it might end up working well for the song. It's definitely going to get a second wind now in November now, at least in the UK. Might be interesting to see how much of a boost that will be.

Leave a comment:

• Debs_Wild
    replied
    Now that the film has been postponed, what will happen to its theme song?

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    Nice enough for a Bond theme, but it gets boring and goes nowhere, maybe I'll give it a listen again in a couple of months and see if it was bc of the hype or not. I agree that it sounds very similar to Adele's song

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    With her best song, well deserved!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    It’s officially her first #1 hit in the UK.
    With one of her worst songs, shame.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    It’s officially her first #1 hit in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• westhammer
    replied
    I’ll eat my words on this; it’s a grower!

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JakeP
    replied
    I loved the song from the first listen but i got chills and goosebumps watching it live. Even now, whenever i watch it back, that final "no time to diiieeeee" just totally gets the chills shooting down my spine. Hauntingly beautiful song...even if the chord progression is basically Adele's Skyfall.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    I’ve been wondering what it reminds me of and just realised, Sally’s Song from Nightmare before Christmas

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    I have to say I wasn’t overly impressed on first listen but after hearing it on the radio a few times now it’s grown on me but now seeing that performance, just chilling, really excellent stuff

Leave a comment:

• dylonj
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

No only with her brother. They recorded her entire debut album in his bedroom.
    I wonder if she will lose the magic if and when she records with others. In any event I am excited to witness her future.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Originally posted by dylonj View Post

I agree BUT it will get boring after a while. I'm excited to see what else she can offer. Is her brother (mostly) responsible for her sound and image? Has she worked with any other producers yet?
    No only with her brother. They recorded her entire debut album in his bedroom.

Leave a comment:

• dylonj
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeP View Post

I actually love Billie's minimalist approach with her ballads. They certainly draw me into the song more and i find her almost crying vocal delivery really endearing.
    I agree BUT it will get boring after a while. I'm excited to see what else she can offer. Is her brother (mostly) responsible for her sound and image? Has she worked with any other producers yet?

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^ She did good! The audience was a bit annoying though

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JakeP
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    This sounds cute after a few listens but still not much is going on. Meh her stuff always feels underproduced.
    I actually love Billie's minimalist approach with her ballads. They certainly draw me into the song more and i find her almost crying vocal delivery really endearing.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    This sounds cute after a few listens but still not much is going on. Meh her stuff always feels underproduced.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    This is excellent.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Originally posted by GonPop View Post
    Isnt Bad Guy her first number 1?
    Not in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• GonPop