Lady Gaga - Stupid Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Gaga - Stupid Love

The Sun reports her new single will be released on February 7. Here's the article.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...back-february/
    Last edited by spiritboy; Sun January 19th, 2020, 11:14.
    Cha Cha Instructor

I miss her dance/pop stuff! Come back Mother Monster!

Comment

Looking forward to something new from Lady GaGa! Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Comment

Her team said that this is not happening.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

So what IS happening then?? Is this gonna be another Rihanna situation??

Comment

I doubt that.
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Rumored title is Stupid Love and produced by Bloodpop and BURNS. Bloodpop shared a post with Gaga and BURNS on IG
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

That supposed snippet that's going around sounds okay, but I will wait for the full to judge

Comment

I thought we were not allowed to open threads based on rumors?
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                    I thought we were not allowed to open threads based on rumors?
                    There are other threads opened based on rumors, like Sam Smith so i don't see why this shouldn't be allowed.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The rules have been more relaxed recently.

Comment

nvm.
                        Last edited by ThaInfo1; Wed January 22nd, 2020, 03:52.
                        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Okay if she didn't changed anything from what I heard, idk what I think about it. It reminds me of Born This Way (song) in a way, atleast something in the instrumental does

Comment

Can someone DM me the leak?

Comment

So... it leaked.
                              Not sure if it's really the 1st single of the new album or not.
                              I guess if they were really planning to release it on February 7, it will be pushed ahead and probably released tomorrow.

I like it on 1st listen, I love the 80s chic-retro sound… but it has to fully grow on me.
                              I think it's an easy pop song, though, nice for pop radio... not too dance or risky for those who like her more AC sound, but also "gay" and dance enough to please her old fans.

Cannot wait to see the artwork and video.

Comment

Nevermind, just found it.

On first impressions it's OK. But I wont be surprised if it grows on me

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                  So... it leaked.
                                  Not sure if it's really the 1st single of the new album or not.
                                  I guess if they were really planning to release it on February 7, it will be pushed ahead and probably released tomorrow.

I like it on 1st listen, I love the 80s chic-retro sound… but it has to fully grow on me.
                                  I think it's an easy pop song, though, nice for pop radio... not too dance or risky for those who like her more AC sound, but also "gay" and dance enough to please her old fans.

Cannot wait to see the artwork and video.
                                  I felt similar. It seems like the middle ground to please everyone as much as possible. Its chorus is a little lacking but gorgeous 'higher' pre-chorus followed by the drop out of the instrumental and kick-in with 'I want your stupid love' and heavier production helps make up for it.

Comment

im dissapointed by the fact it leaked before they even made an announcement, killed my hype

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest View Post
                                      im dissapointed by the fact it leaked before they even made an announcement, killed my hype
                                      This :(

It wasn't even a PI kind of hype with that colorful website ... on another, I won't listen to a leak. I will listen to it on Spotify when it arrives.
                                      [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

I quite like it! Sounds like a summer hit!
                                        thank u, next

Comment

Not a big fan. Where's the chorus?

Comment

Also, the random "Higher!" from Mariah's "Emotions".

Comment

Don't like this at first listen.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It leaves me underwhelmed, it feels a bit been there, done that for her. It's cute, somewhat catchy, but if someone told me this was recorded somwhere between The Fame Monster and ARTPOP, I also would believe it.

Comment

This is weak. Underwhelming for sure.
                                                  Hope this won’t be part of the new album.
                                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Working...
                                                  X