Lady Gaga - Stupid Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
    This is growing on me, It's miles better than Don't Start Now. Not her best but her best lead single since Applause.
    The lies I can't. Sit there and eat your food sweaty.
    Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
    #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

Don't Start Now is cheap trash. It's hardly a future classic. It's nowhere near the greatness of New Rules or One Kiss... and don't even get me started on that buzz single she released after it - That should have been a demo that never saw the light of day!
      thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
        this sounds like she was borrowing some 80s Madonna songs again.
        Okay, I'm getting exited now.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Don't Start Now is cheap trash. It's hardly a future classic. It's nowhere near the greatness of New Rules or One Kiss... and don't even get me started on that buzz single she released after it - That should have been a demo that never saw the light of day!
          I wish u good luck curing that lack of taste sis
          Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

You're in all of our prayers. God bless.
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Don't Start Now is cheap trash. It's hardly a future classic.
                We can argue about Don't Start Now impact or relevance, but one thing is certain: it's definitely not cheap (and not trash) at all.
                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Hmm, not many responses for a Lady Gaga thread ? I miss the Fame / Fame Monster days.
                  Dont Start Now even though it is good most likely will not be a future classic. New Rules defo.

Comment

Let's hope Gaga will make a huge comeback to the pop scene with this song.
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

As I feared, this song sounds dated. I'd have preferred if she continued making songs like Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons and Shallow.
                      Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

Comment

Guys, she hasn't made the announcement yet. While i've heard the song, i'll listen to it when officially released.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

where is it ? any link?

Comment

So I guess this isn't happening this week after all?

Comment

I still haven't heard this. Any of you monsters want to let me know where I can find this? I haven't had success on youtube.

Comment

She's just going to pretend it doesn't exist or what?

Comment

I can’t at her stans already saying that they are tired of the song already. Well you didn’t have to listen to the leak lol.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                    She's just going to pretend it doesn't exist or what?
                                    Considering the song isn't all that, she might as well.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post

Considering the song isn't all that, she might as well.
                                      I haven't heard it yet! I never found the leak. I thought I heard a lot of buzz that it was good. Is it not?

Comment

I heard the leak of ‘Stupid Love’, gives me ARTPOP vibes and ‘Born This Way’ vibes a bit (the song, not the album). So we’ll see, it is good, but from what I’ve read a new single will be released instead of this one.

Comment

Things are leaking again...
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Leaking or "leaking".

Also I love that look.Very Sailor Moon girl gone pink mug.
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I also like the look, apart from the cheap stickers on her face.
                                              But I'm curious to see the art direction for the video.

Still not a big fan of this song though. I think she can do much better!
                                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Yeah the look would have been much better without the cheap stickers

Comment

the stickers look eww
                                                  The song grew on me, it's cute, but she indeed could do a lot better and I still think Heal Me and Before I Cry are better ''pop' tracks than this

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                    Leaking or "leaking".

Also I love that look.Very Sailor Moon girl gone pink mug.
                                                    Chibi moon realness

Comment

Working...
                                                    X