No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Stupid Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Written by Lady Gaga, BloodPop®, Tchami, Max Martin, Benjamin Rice, Tom Norris, John Robinson, Martin Bresso and Ely Rise.

Produced by BloodPop® and Tchami.

Comment

• That's a lot of cooks in the kitchen.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
        That's a lot of cooks in the kitchen.
        Yep. And rarely a good sign IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
          That's a lot of cooks in the kitchen.
          Making sure she absquatulates from her republican sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Yep. And rarely a good sign IMO.
            Well the leak is underwhelming, so unless the final version is different...

Comment

• Really curious to see how this will do
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Hope we get the video on Friday!! I've refrained from listening to the leak too much in-case they're the same when it comes out. I like the album title, and I like the art on that billboard it's very late 90s early 00's.
                thank u, next

Comment

• I’m excited for this project, could be her best era since Born This Way.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• If the demo didn't change and this is really a Max Martin production, then this may be my least fav. thing they both have done in years

Comment

• Come through, Queen Of Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                          I am super hyped! Wasn’t this hyped for a long time for new Gaga stuff. She really lost me with Hoeanne and her republican era. Excited what she’ll offer this time around.

Also the album title alone is already more iconic than her last two albums.
                          You keep saying she had a “republican” era. What do you mean by that?

Comment

• cheapthrills
                            cheapthrills commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Deleted your previous two posts since you asked the same question in them.

• Originally posted by Artsy View Post
                          As I feared, this song sounds dated. I'd have preferred if she continued making songs like Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons and Shallow.
                          Oh please

Comment

• Mama ain’t playing this time.

Super hyped.

Comment

• Looks amazing!!!
                              LJC--->>

Comment

• wow I'm super excited for it! (haven't listened to the leak)

Comment

• Brooke Candy vibe. It looks cheap after this trailer. I'm sorry.

However, I like the implicit title of the album. Chromatica-Erotica. I am curious what she will present to us.

Comment

• The music in the teaser sounds epic.
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I'm one of the (un) lucky few who have not heard the demo but that teaser has me excited. I love strings! I have a feeling I will be disappointed though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                        I'm one of the (un) lucky few who have not heard the demo but that teaser has me excited. I love strings! I have a feeling I will be disappointed though.
                                        That music on the teaser is not part of the song... at least not the leaked version. And has nothing to do with it, tbh.
                                        Probably just made for some parts of the video or some kind of intro/outro.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

That music on the teaser is not part of the song... at least not the leaked version. And has nothing to do with it, tbh.
                                          Probably just made for some parts of the video or some kind of intro/outro.
                                          I figured

Comment

• Single cover:

Comment

• I strangely like that cover

Comment

• I love the cover. Rocky Horror Picture Show meets 80's metal band album covers. Feels like something that is supposed to belong to BTW era. I can definitely see GagaCycle being part of this visuals.

Comment

• The cover looks like a YuGiOh card and I love it for that

DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                  X