• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hugo
    Playing this pop perfection
    What are your favorites?

Comment

Originally posted by Airwrecka
      Mod notice: you can now vote for upto 5 favourite tracks in the poll above.
      Only saw it just now. Voted for:
      True Blue
      True Blue remix
      La Isla Bonita
      Where's The Party
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Heard "Live To Tell" on a Portuguese radio station today. It sounded really good.
        You ain't gotta break down,
        YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by BlueScorpion
          Heard "Live To Tell" on a Portuguese radio station today. It sounded really good.
          How is Portugal reacting on having Madonna there?

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Happy anniversary to one of the biggest and most important, iconic and legendary pop eras in music history!.

This era was insane from start to finish and it even ended on a high note with the massive hit "La Isla Bonita".
              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

I don't care what anyone thinks or likes personally, but that image is the most iconic picture of Madonna. There's hardly any valid argument against that.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I'll never forget getting this on tape for Christmas that year. I went from mere love to absolute obsession with this era. A global powerhouse.
                  The sands of time fade into dark
                  Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                  A message to madness
                  Feel music that's realness

Comment

I love every single track from this album.
                    Singles aside, "Where's The Party" is one of my favorite album cuts by Madonna ever. That performance on the Blond Ambition Tour is a lot of fun, too.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                    http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

I already bought every single music item I could get my hand on, but from the day I bought True Blue, I started to buy just everything I could find, not just her music, but also pillows, pens, towels, magazines, calendars, etc. Such an iconic album.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                        I don't care what anyone thinks or likes personally, but that image is the most iconic picture of Madonna. There's hardly any valid argument against that.
                        True. Almost my favourite album of hers, the cover certainly is the most iconic.

The best run of singles, and some tracks like 'White Heat' I absolutely love too.
                        It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                        But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

La Isla Bonita >> Papa Don't Preach >> Live To Tell >> Open Your Heart >> White Heat >> True Blue >> Love Makes The World Go Round >> Where's The Party >> Jimmy Jimmy

Deal with it
                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Live To Tell>>Papa Don't Preach>>Open Your Heart>>La Isla Bonita>>True Blue>>White Heat>>Where's the Party>>Love Makes the World Go Round>>Jimmy Jimmy

Comment

1. True Blue 10/10 - Sweetest song ever.
                              2. La Isla Bonita 10/10 - So sweet and tropical.
                              3. Where's The Party 10/10 - Such a fun song. I like the You Can Dance remix even more.
                              4. Live To Tell 10/10 - Beautiful ballad, beautiful instrumental, beautiful lyrics.
                              5. Papa Don't Preach 10/10 - One of her best intro's. Big thank you to Fred Zarr (Debbie Gibson) for coming up with this.
                              6. Love Makes The World Go Round 9/10 - Loved it since I first heard her sing it at Live Aid. But the studio version is even better.
                              7. Open Your Heart 9/10 - The video was way ahead of its time. Didn't know where to look the first time I watched it.
                              8. White Heat 9/10 - Great intro. I always imagined some kind of James Bond kind of video to go with it.
                              9. Jimmy Jimmy 9/10 - So catchy. Although my least favorite from the album, I could easily see this go top 10 back in the day.

Comment

True Ghey
                                Originally posted by Kaloki
                                I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                  1. True Blue 10/10 - Sweetest song ever.
                                  You're such a romantic RayRay I think that's so sweet Secretly I think we all are though

Comment

Working...
                                  X