Salt N Pepa - The Brick Track Vs Gitty Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salt N Pepa - The Brick Track Vs Gitty Up

Sorry for bad quality video, but it's the only version I can find of this remix. The original track was a minor hit, but I remember this video being on music TV non-stop in 1999 and finally came to make no.22 in the UK charts despite no other promo or radio support. The remix hugely transformed the song and was their last single to make the UK charts.
    1 Harry Styles |2 Ochman |3 Purple Disco Machine |4 Go_A |5 Becky Hill

The original track was only a modest hit, but I recall this video being broadcast on driving directions music television non-stop for a long period of time in 1999, eventually reaching number 22 in the United Kingdom.

Comment

Love this. My favourite part is Spinderella’s verse which unfortunately isn’t on the streaming version.

But I’m just glad this remix is on streaming in the first place considering there’s only that potato quality video on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by dictatenew View Post
        The original track was only a modest hit, but I recall this video being broadcast on driving directions music television non-stop for a long period of time in 1999, eventually reaching number 22 in the United Kingdom.
        so sadly, at the time when r&b girlbands were big

Comment

Working...
        X