Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gorgonzola View Post
    nope. i think all the singers in album from Arista
    Now that I think of it, I think you are right. They all belonged to the Arista label.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I just watched the movie again and it made me listen to all the songs. I can't believe they don't do things like this anymore. Apart from the incredible vocals and songs, Whitney looked so gorgeous here too, what a goddess she was during her peak!

Comment

Babyface To Break Down ‘Waiting To Exhale’ Soundtrack For Mother’s Day
        Whitney Houston

Comment

if only we can hear wh version of all songs. why didnt she sing all the songs ?

Comment

if only we can hear wh version of all songs. why didnt she sing all the songs ?
            As he was writing the music for the film, Babyface wanted Houston to sing the entire album as she had for the majority of The Bodyguard soundtrack. However, the legendary songstress had another idea.

“With Whitney, the idea to sit..and come up with what the music was going to be, Whitney had just come off The Bodyguard, so I thought ‘…ok, this is going to be rough'” he revealed. ” I thought it would be great – since it was an all-female [lead] cast, why don’t we make it an all-female cast for the album? Whitney was down for the female artist thing, but she said, ‘yeah, I get the last say-so of who will actually be a part of it.’”

source: https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...season-8.html/
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Whitney actually didn't even want to be on the soundtrack at the beginning, she just wanted to act. Then she agreed to do one song which was Count on Me and then 'face sent her Exhale which she loved so agreed to record it, and then she had Why does it hurt so bad from a couple years back but she hadnt wanted to record it but then she realized it fit perfectly in the movie so she did it.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                Whitney actually didn't even want to be on the soundtrack at the beginning, she just wanted to act. Then she agreed to do one song which was Count on Me and then 'face sent her Exhale which she loved so agreed to record it, and then she had Why does it hurt so bad from a couple years back but she hadnt wanted to record it but then she realized it fit perfectly in the movie so she did it.
                I think "last say" belongs to clive Davis, and at least she could sang more songs.

Comment

I think "last say" belongs to clive Davis, and at least she could sang more songs.
                  Not really. Whitney sang when she wanted to sing. If she had wanted to do the entire soundtrack, the entire soundtrack would have been her.

Comment

Working...
                  X