• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah Carey - I Still Believe

(Couldn't find a topic for this)

[youtube:1ll6xf9q]OAZG2duVte4[/youtube:1ll6xf9q]
    Her voice in this is so heavenly.

I always loved the remix with Krayzie Bone (the Pure Imagination remix). I found it so creative and loved how she re-recorded vocals and videos for remixes back then.
    This live performance is vocally excellent too.
    ? i bloom just for you ?

Everything she did in the 1990s was flawless! The "Pure Imagination" Remix is so underrated, I can't believe she never included it in any of her albums. :-? :-?

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
      Everything she did in the 1990s was flawless! The "Pure Imagination" Remix is so underrated, I can't believe she never included it in any of her albums. :-? :-?
      Ignoring 'Sweetheart' I totally agree - that decade (for me) has to be the best example of a music career possible.
      ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

Re: Mariah Carey - I Still Believe

Pure Imagination remix is one of my favourite Mariah songs, the original is also a nice ballad and I like the David Morales remix too
        1 SG Lewis |2 Alok |3 Vlossom |4 Gok Wan |5 Beyonce

Comment

I swear I've just discovered that Pure Imagination has a video #floplamb

Comment

Mariah in the 1990s epitomized perfection, even the rarest remixes were all well-written and produced!

[youtube:15ial42i]xj8npgf0BRc[/youtube:15ial42i]

I still am disappointed that this song (among some other brilliant remixes) never even made The Remixes.

Comment

The remix is perfection

Comment

Queen of revamping songs.
                You ain't gotta break down,
                YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

I love this one. She looks stunning in the music video.
                  <3
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Kween of unique remixes. The remixes alone could be stand alone single or album tracks.
                    Her remixes were really on fire and unique until WBT remix with Jadakiss :cool:
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                      Kween of unique remixes. The remixes alone could be stand alone single or album tracks.

That was an enjoyable remix, at least. She destroyed her remix legacy with the "Shake it Off" and "Bye Bye" remixes with no less than the worst rapper of all time, Jay-Z. :x :x

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealest
                        The remix is perfection
                        !!!!!!

Comment

One of my favourites.

Comment

That was an enjoyable remix, at least. She destroyed her remix legacy with the "Shake it Off" and "Bye Bye" remixes with no less than the worst rapper of all time, Jay-Z. :x :x
                            NO

Comment

Originally posted by DOSSOME

NO
                              His face alone is already annoying.

Comment

Girl you lost the little bit of credibility you were gaining back. Log out sis

Comment

H.A.T.E.U remix says hello.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawlu84
                                    H.A.T.E.U remix says hello.
                                    You talking about this garbage?

[youtube:prxi7a64]cg3A2QQoDCc[/youtube:prxi7a64]
                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

^Girl bye.
                                      That one is fiyah. And DFAU Desert storm & Say something So So Def mixes too <3

[youtube:29r34k8a]-TNQFqvR8Zw[/youtube:29r34k8a]
                                      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Mariah KILLED I still believe on Oprah

Comment

forgotten gem

arguably the most beautiful Mariah has ever looked in a video

Comment

It is actually not as forgotten as one might think. It ranks as her #41 most streamed overall song on Spotify. (It will be surpassed soon by With You and A No No).
                                            My Chart

Comment

In here hating on the H.A.T.E.U remix?

MC did look good channeling Marilyn in the og vid.

Comment

The way she out-sang (and out-charted too) the original singer of the song. Whew.

Comment

Working...
                                                X