X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love Your Ghey
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

This is the most non-Janet Janet song I've ever heard.
      Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [30-26]

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
        This is the most non-Janet Janet song I've ever heard.
        Doesn’t count cus Janet makes a cameo in the last 5 seconds of the song. There’s this tho:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Shanice and Karyn White... both made some really great songs.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
            Great song, also a #2 hit in Germany.
            Is this true, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?

Comment

I sort of liked it, but then I saw her perform this song plus I'm Cryin'. I loved the latter so much, I bought the Inner Child CD and have loved her ever since. Her voice is so powerful and her whistles are amazing.
              She was very sweet when I saw her. I had someone take a picture of the two of us. Shame she didn't become bigger than she did.

Comment

I remember this
                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                  I remember this
                  So you do know a Jeanette song since she makes a cameo in the last five seconds.

Comment

Loved this as a kid.
                    jio CHARTS NOW: 19/10/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10484283

Comment

I loved it too as a kid but can't stand a second of it right now.

Comment

Nah it's still great.
                        jio CHARTS NOW: 19/10/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10484283

Comment

Unlike aRatchet’s or Prince Harry’s Hole, it actually went to #1 in Hejira’s Hole. It actually went to #2 in my hole too, but topped the black airplay chart so that’s good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                            Unlike aRatchet’s or Prince Harry’s Hole, it actually went to #1 in Hejira’s Hole. It actually went to #2 in my hole too, but topped the black airplay chart so that’s good enough for me.
                            I remember it was used as a jingle for a huge Dutch tv station and it became so big that I just couldn't bear it anymore after a while.
                            For me this falls in the Des'ree "Life" category. Way too upbeat and happy and corny for my moody ass

Comment

life, life, oh life, oh life, doo doo doo doo lol

Comment

Originally posted by jio View Post
                                life, life, oh life, oh life, doo doo doo doo lol
                                Those lyrics. She managed to rhyme dark with park and most with ghost in the most cliche way and we all ate it up

Comment

Sis, did you catch dem Nickelodeon lyrics on the first page?

Re: Shanice - I Love Your Smile

Dem Nickelodeon lyrics tho

Sitting in my class, just drifting away
                                  Staring into the windows of the world
                                  I can't hear the teacher, his books don't call me at all
                                  I don't see the bad boys tryin' to catch some play...

Comment

Sis, did you catch dem Nickelodeon lyrics on the first page?

LMFAO I did not actually. Well, there's a pattern I see.

Comment

Although this is her biggest hit, she has so many songs I like better:
                                      I'm Cryin'
                                      Stop Cheatin' On Me
                                      You Ain't All That
                                      Saving Forever For You
                                      You Need A Man
                                      If I Never Knew You
                                      Keep Your Inner Child Alive

Comment

No love for major bop When I Close My Eyes? That was her last bit of relevance in the urban community.

Comment

No love for major bop When I Close My Eyes? That was her last bit of relevance in the urban community.
                                          I prefered You Need A Man from that album. Can't believe it wasn't the bigger hit.

Comment

I'm hearing this for the first time and it's beautiful!
                                            Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [30-26]

Comment

Working...
                                            X