No announcement yet.

TLC - Fanmail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this album. My fav from TLC. I thought CSC was decent but overrated. My favorites from this would be Miss you much, Dear Lie, I'm so good at being bad and Unpretty.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkle80
      I love this album. My fav from TLC. I thought CSC was decent but overrated. My favorites from this would be Miss you much, Dear Lie, I'm so good at being bad and Unpretty.
      You should be locked in a prison for saying CrazySexyCool is overrated.
      I like CSC slightly better but you can play both from beginning to end without skipping songs which is very rare, I guess the interludes can be skipped though. I just recently re-bought Fanmail after losing it and after 11 years it still puts today's music to shame. The 90's will never be topped.

Comment

Agreed with the love on this album - start to finish solid with great songs but I do prefer CrazySexyCool.
        Baaaaad relationship??
        The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris
          Originally posted by sparkle80
          You should be locked in a prison for saying CrazySexyCool is overrated.
          I like CSC slightly better but you can play both from beginning to end without skipping songs which is very rare, I guess the interludes can be skipped though. I just recently re-bought Fanmail after losing it and after 11 years it still puts today's music to shame. The 90's will never be topped.
          LOL. It's okay, people always think I'm crazy because I tend not to agree with or like the "fan favorite album". I actually cant play CSC all the way like I can Fanmail. The only songs I really liked were Waterfall, Creep, Diggin on me and Kick your game. Wasnt crazy abou the rest of the songs for some reason.

Comment

Finally listened to U in Me! Such a terrible song, glad it didn't make the main track listing!

Comment

I wish they'd release videos for 'Silly Ho' and 'I'm Good At Being Bad'. Especially the latter deserved a killer video.
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
                I wish they'd release videos for 'Silly Ho' and 'I'm Good At Being Bad'. Especially the latter deserved a killer video.
                IKR! Silly Ho is my ish!
                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

This album was like Chilli's time to shine...and I love that because I was obsessed with fine self lol
                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

"No Scrubs" will NEVER get old. Such a classic!

Comment

Originally posted by therealestMC
                      "No Scrubs" will NEVER get old. Such a classic!
                      i agree.
                      My Chart

Comment

I've never been a massive TLC fan, but I was in a 90's-nostalgic mood today, so I downloaded the singles off this. I'd totally forgotten how FANTASTIC "Dear Lie" is such a shame it was the "flop" single!
                        last.fm

Comment

^ Yes, 'Dear Lie' is probably my favourite TLC song.

Comment

"Dear Lie" is amazing! They worked well with Babyface! "I Miss You So Much" is another brilliant ballad!

Comment

This album is EVERYTHING, but they messed up on the singles sooooo badly after Unpretty. This could've did CrazySexyCool numbers if Silly Ho (the pure, original started of a bop) and Good At Being Bad were released followed by I Miss You So Much.

I will never get why Dear Lie was released, especially right after Unpretty.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

This could have 5-6 singles!

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                  This album is EVERYTHING, but they messed up on the singles sooooo badly after Unpretty. This could've did CrazySexyCool numbers if Silly Ho (the pure, original started of a bop) and Good At Being Bad were released followed by I Miss You So Much.

I will never get why Dear Lie was released, especially right after Unpretty.

PREACH!! I would have loved videos for Silly Ho and Good At Being Bad, such jams.
                                  You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Classic R&B album. Love it.
                                    Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.

Comment

Not nearly as good as CrazySexyCool, but pretty decent nonetheless.

Comment

Silly Ho and Dear Lie are my two favourite ever TLC jams. Thanks for delivering the goods Fanmail!
                                        Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

Is this as good as CrazySexyCool? I must give this a listen soon.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLamb
                                            Is this as good as CrazySexyCool? I must give this a listen soon.
                                            It's a little different from it, but if you like the singles and the TLC style you'll enjoy it. I still love it personally.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I listened to this last night for the first time ever and I was slain. Amazing album, apart from the singles the standouts for me are Fanmail, Silly Ho, I'm Good At Being Bad, Don't Pull Out On Me Yet & My Life.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLamb
                                                I listened to this last night for the first time ever and I was slain. Amazing album, apart from the singles the standouts for me are Fanmail, Silly Ho, I'm Good At Being Bad, Don't Pull Out On Me Yet & My Life.
                                                YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS Get your entire life, Irishlambisha sistren. Love this album.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

BITCH this is one of my all time favorite albums!!!!! THE SLAYAGE

Comment

just like you I get lonely too. Uhhhhhhhhh fanmail uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fanmail

I think this has officially became my number 1 all time favorite album!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MO_FAN95

That beat is still twerkable.

I love this album. I really do.

I think that if Left Eye would've had one solo song (or did verses on Love Sick and Automatic) this album would've been perfect.

I loved the fact that Chilli got to shine a lot on this album. This was her album basically.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1

That beat is still twerkable.

I love this album. I really do.

I think that if Left Eye would've had one solo song (or did verses on Love Sick and Automatic) this album would've been perfect.

I loved the fact that Chilli got to shine a lot on this album. This was her album basically.

Yesssss! But Left Eyes verse on shout is epic and well put together, how could you not like her verse on that song!!!!!

Comment

I want to express the same sentiments, I can't believe Left Eye didn't have verses in "Lovesick" or "Automatic". Even Vic-E outshined her in this album, "Silly Ho" is a stand-out and that virtual voice over did the rapping instead! :-? :-? Basing on their autobiographical movie, she was really distant while making this album that's why, which is a shame because it was her final album with the girls.

Comment

when they gonna release this new album! Cause I need to be slain again!

Yall Im finna listen to their back catalogue! I love TLC so much

Comment

when they gonna release this new album! Cause I need to be slain again!

Yall Im finna listen to their back catalogue! I love TLC so much
                                                              You too?

I stan DOOOOWWWNNNN for Tionne, Lisa, and my fav bush Rozanda.

I really want a new album too. I know people aren't here for them without Left Eye (and yes she is missed) but I still am.

CrazySexyCool is my favorite album of all time. This one is top 5 though.

They're supposed to tour and I know they are gonna come to their hometown of ATL. I already set my moneys aside. BITCH I AM GOING TO THAT MUTHA****IN SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even bought a CSC shirt from urban outfitters. I'm a ruthless stan.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                              X