No announcement yet.

TLC - Fanmail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can still remember buying this album twenty years ago.

Comment

• Comment

• My ultimate fave off this album was I Miss You So Much. But I loved the singles that were though this tops them.
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• 20 years! I think it’s the first album I owned on CD (not cassette)

Comment

• My Life was my favourite album track. I love and can relate to the lyrics which is what elevates it above the others, plus featuring one of Left Eye's best ever verses and JD's bouncy production is the icing on the cake.

Comment

• Left Eye looks sooo bored in the Dear Lie video but her styling is on point, so interesting.

Its one of my favourite songs by them but maybe they could have gone for a Left Eye single instead

Comment

• I'm good at being bad and If they knew are the ish.

This album remains flawless.
                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• I may not like all the tracks personally but I agree, the album is flawless
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I'm good at being bad is a wasted run hit

Comment

• Both No scrubs and Unpretty were YUge in America I tell ya YUge!

Comment

• No Scrubs rap version >>>>> no rap version

Comment

• I will always remember hating the album version of "No Scrubs" because it didn't include the rap. I envied other countries who issued CD singles since the rap version was on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                            I will always remember hating the album version of "No Scrubs" because it didn't include the rap. I envied other countries who issued CD singles since the rap version was on it.
                            Same! The rap on is everything
                            Love the album, still.
                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I hated Good At Being Bad when this was released but now I love it! This is a timeless album

Comment

• this could be bigger. only 3 singles released unfortunately

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgonzola View Post
                                  this could be bigger. only 3 singles released unfortunately
                                  2 plus Dear Lie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                    2 plus Dear Lie?
                                    Wasn't Dear Lie one of the 3? No Scrubs, Unpretty, Dear Lie and Silly Ho was promo. Does anyone remember Busta Rhymes was gonna be on the single release of If They Knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                      2 plus Dear Lie?
                                      silly ho was promo but #55 in hot 100

Comment

• Silly Ho is a cult hood anthem
                                        Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                        All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• "Silly Ho" could have been huge!

Comment

Working...
                                          X