Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - Butterfly [album]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Roof - promo single
    Breakdown - black radio single
    My All - mainstream/international single
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

    GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

    Comment


    • Playing Fourth of July today. A gem!
      See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
      See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

      Comment


      • See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
        See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

        Comment


        • I bought three albums in one go as part of my first ever CD purchase. This, Will Smith GJWI and Backstreets Back.
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
            OMG! I just realized that Mariah released 3 singles in less than a month!!! Why?
            1. "Honey"
              Released: August 26, 1997
            2. "Butterfly"
              Released: December 1, 1997
            3. "The Roof"
              Released: March 20, 1998
            4. "Breakdown"
              Released: March 24, 1998
            5. "My All"
              Released: April 21, 1998
            This happened quite a bit I think with big 90s albums as you’d get different singles for different markets or purposes (e.g. Celine released 4 singles in two months with Lets Talk About Love).

            I also gave Fourth of July some love yesterday - underrated song.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Wayne View Post

              This happened quite a bit I think with big 90s albums as you’d get different singles for different markets or purposes (e.g. Celine released 4 singles in two months with Lets Talk About Love).

              I also gave Fourth of July some love yesterday - underrated song.
              they killed the momentum. I wonder what would happen if they released "my all" as a 2nd single

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gorgonzola View Post

                they killed the momentum. I wonder what would happen if they released "my all" as a 2nd single
                I mean, My All did become a #1 single despite of all the other releases? Were you thinking that it would've moved album sales more if they skipped the other releases?
                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bm08 View Post

                  I mean, My All did become a #1 single despite of all the other releases? Were you thinking that it would've moved album sales more if they skipped the other releases?
                  totally yes.. also I dont think "my all" moved sales so much ... and I didnt understand, why 5th single released as official, others were promo

                  Comment


                  • "The Beautiful Ones" just might be her finest cover.
                    Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

                    Comment


                    • I feel like the songs here are the ones that failed to make it into Daydream, with the exception of My All and Honey. I remember listening to it for the first time and had that feeling it didn’t sound “fresh”. Her name sold it IMO.

                      Comment


                      • Released on this day in 1997!

                        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                        See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X