No announcement yet.

No Doubt - Don't Speak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember this and Toni Braxton's Unbreak My Heart being my favorite songs in the 3rd or 4th grade. I still love it.
    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Such a powerful song, nineties Gwen was completely out of this world.

Comment

Timeless. One of my favorite recurrent tracks on the radio.
        You ain't gotta break down,
        YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Gwen was a rocker once
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

This and Lovefool were the soundtracks to my 1997 vacation in Florida so for that reason alone it goes into my hall of fame. It was beyond overplayed but it was such a good song that you didn't really mind. This song is one of my earliest and fondest musical memories.

Comment

Let's remember the time when desperation for #1 didn't rule the industry and labels let megasmashes like this not even chart on Hot 100 due to not releasing them physically.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I can't believe how times have changed. I mean, this is undoubtedly a huge hit. It didn't chart due to the rules of Billboard, but no one can say that this was not a huge hit in the nineties.

Comment

I like Spiderwebs or I'm just a Girl better but this one was just enormous on American radio

Comment

It's classic, but it got a little bit on my nerves because it was so overplayed
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Working...
                    X