• Show
Clear All

• BlueDragon
    replied
    Love this song It's a amazing Track!!!

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    This is a true classic! Not their best (Ex-Girlfriend!) but still it's awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Dreams
    replied
    An excellent tune it is, although it has been played out to the max over the years..but it sounds great on radio and I maintain that it's their best moment, maybe along with "Simple Kind of Life" or "Spiderwebs".

Leave a comment:

• Vanacoring
    replied
    Originally posted by skapunk
    This was the first english song i ever heard. I think i was 3-and-a-half, and since then, its the best song i have ever.
    Personally, I am incapable to say what song I have heard at 3 or 4 years old : what memory Ska !

Leave a comment:

• UKMusicLova
    replied
    This is one of my favourite tracks of all time. Ironically it took Gwen to release solo material, for me to delve into her past No Doubt material!
    But I guess No Doubt are a bit before my time!

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    Love this song! i can listen to it anytime!

Leave a comment:

• Ahahuha
    replied
    Yeah this song is amazing but its not my favourite No Doubt song. but I can tell, its a classic.

Leave a comment:

• skapunk
    replied
    The Best thing that could ever happen to music. This song is a legend of the legendary songs. This was the first english song i ever heard. I think i was 3-and-a-half, and since then, its the best song i have ever.

I respect this song, and totally love it.

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    started a topic No Doubt - Don't Speak

No Doubt - Don't Speak

A classic that never gets old. I love this song to death. I remember watching the video (and hearing the song for the first time also) on tv and I didn't know what to think of it. I thought the video was disturbing with the worms in the orange and all, but I really liked the song.

The lyrics of the song are timeless and universal. I could really relate to it a couple of years ago, which took the song to a whole new level for me. One fo the ebst songs ever made I think.
Working...
X