Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heppolo
    replied
    It's classic, but it got a little bit on my nerves because it was so overplayed

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    I like Spiderwebs or I'm just a Girl better but this one was just enormous on American radio

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    I can't believe how times have changed. I mean, this is undoubtedly a huge hit. It didn't chart due to the rules of Billboard, but no one can say that this was not a huge hit in the nineties.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Let's remember the time when desperation for #1 didn't rule the industry and labels let megasmashes like this not even chart on Hot 100 due to not releasing them physically.

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied
    This and Lovefool were the soundtracks to my 1997 vacation in Florida so for that reason alone it goes into my hall of fame. It was beyond overplayed but it was such a good song that you didn't really mind. This song is one of my earliest and fondest musical memories.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Gwen was a rocker once

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied
    Timeless. One of my favorite recurrent tracks on the radio.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Such a powerful song, nineties Gwen was completely out of this world.

Leave a comment:

• mattsky
    replied
    I remember this and Toni Braxton's Unbreak My Heart being my favorite songs in the 3rd or 4th grade. I still love it.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Storyteller
    One of the best songs ever!

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by Storyteller

I agree!

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    This was released 21 years ago today!

Leave a comment:

• Mikerocha
    replied
    This song proves how flawed the american charts always were. #1 on airplay for 11 weeks, never charted on the Hot 100.

Leave a comment:

• RockTheBoat
    replied
    This was huge!

A modern classic.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Becomes a million-seller in the UK!

Leave a comment:

• skapunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Vindrag
    I love the intro to the video with the apple..
    Song is a emotinal retro classic which will never die - altough I prefer Sunday Morning
    Its getting scary how similar out musical taste is...first Bjork, M.I.A, Kate Bush..and now you like that song by No Doubt which i love... Sunday Morning is just..<33333

Leave a comment:

• missfunkymonks
    replied
    I remember this was out when I was about 8. I was sat watching the video and she looked gorgeous in that blue dress. Then it was all over Top of the Pops too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfGtU0AsB4E

Leave a comment:

• Vindrag
    replied
    I love the intro to the video with the apple..
    Song is a emotinal retro classic which will never die - altough I prefer Sunday Morning

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    I was at a house party the other day and my friend made a playlist on her iPod filled with dance tunes. Then, all of the sudden, this song came up, because somewhoe it accidentally ended up on the playlist. Funny thing is - everyone started to sing-a-long. It's such a classic that (almost) everybody seems to love.

Leave a comment:

• Omnipresence
    replied
    Haven't heard or thought about that song for quite a while, but as soon as I saw the topic title the chorus just started playing in my head haha! It's really catchy and just a cool song. I gonna go and download it!

Leave a comment:

• pussycatdollns
    replied
    Originally posted by Mikerocha
    love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it... and... oh yeah... love it brings a lot of childhood memories
    Same here. It makes me sad cos I had a breakup that was perfect for this ! (:()

Leave a comment:

• Mikerocha
    replied
    love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it... and... oh yeah... love it brings a lot of childhood memories

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    A classic! I remember Gwen being so happy when MTV announced that this song got into the Rolling Stone's List of Top 100 Pop Songs of All Time!

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    Originally posted by skapunk
    [j/k]...No pollei, i understand. See, even i don't find anything special about Sometimes. It's mutual.

So true.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X