Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There

Trixie Firecracker

One of their best videos. It's just a pleasure to watch.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Nice video, good song, ahhh you reminded me of good times!
    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

A good work of a mythic band. Like for NoAngels, it's for me a return to the good time of the 90'.

Comment

I miss them :( , The 90's were so powerful

Comment

I LOVE the video to SYBT

The girls look so amazing, especially Emma <3
          I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Another great song... not my absolute favourite Spice Girls song, but still really good.
            Freaky Fly Bry's Top 100

M4B Charts Central

Comment

I can never decide what my favourite song by them is, but this is one of them. It's deffo their coolest choon.

Comment

this song showed they were not a 1 hit wonder and that they could doo great things, even victoria sounds goood
                Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

I used to love this, but I could never sit through it today. It got old incredibly quick.

Comment

One of my favorite songs ever.

Comment

Brilliant song, and their most 'rnb sounding' until Holler. All the girls look stunning, though no idea how Victoria managed in that catsuit in that heat!!

Geri is perfection though - she had the whole Ginger Spice vibe going right from the start, whereas the others kinda had to slip into their characters a bit more.
                      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

They were such a novelty act with "Wannabe", I mean, most likely, critics would consider everything to go downward from there, but this song started to cement their pop superstar status at that time!

Comment

One of my fave songs of them. With the music video, they tried to be sexier. The music video is great but those outfits looks so 90s and dated

I like the intro they used for their live performances, like the one they performed on their movie Spiceworld.
                          By the way, this song broke a record in US (still holds to date), for the highest entry ever on Hot 100 by non-US act, it debuted at #5 Hot 100.

Comment

Good memories!!

I absolutely loved Geri and Victoria in this video. I was so glad to realise Victoria was part of the group (the Wannabe video didn't really make it clear haha)..

Say You'll Be There, Two Become One and Who Do You Think You Are/Mama must be one of the best succession of singles ever! They could all have been the lead singles IMO..

Comment

Originally posted by IceAngel
                              Good memories!!

I absolutely loved Geri and Victoria in this video. I was so glad to realise Victoria was part of the group (the Wannabe video didn't really make it clear haha)..

Say You'll Be There, Two Become One and Who Do You Think You Are/Mama must be one of the best succession of singles ever! They could all have been the lead singles IMO..
                              Even in the song, Victoria didn't have a solo line!!!

Comment

LOL you just thought Victoria was some random extra following them around for "Wannabe"?

Yeah it's a classic, remember when it came out literally everybody I knew was buying it the week of release, the displays in the record shops were huge. Definitely one of the most anticipated follow-up singles ever.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                  Originally posted by IceAngel
                                  Good memories!!

Even in the song, Victoria didn't have a solo line!!!
                                  She had!!! She sang 'Are you for real' on the second verse after Emma's solo part. Although on that part, she still harmonized it with Sporty.
                                  I read that Posh had no time record a solo part because of tight schedule and she had other things to do at that time. So she just harmonized on Wannabe.

Comment

I loved all of their songs when I was a little kid!!
                                    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                      We all know you still love them now!

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                                        LOL you just thought Victoria was some random extra following them around for "Wannabe"?.
                                        Exactly! I thought she was a friend of the girls haha

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                          Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                          We all know you still love them now!
                                          ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
                                          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

I love this song, from back when I was a kid

Comment

It was always my favourite song of theirs (and I had a very hit-and-miss relationship with their actual music).

Despite a contradictory lyrical theme it still is one of their most accomplished records and surprisingly, still holds up damn well after all those years.

I'd throw it in the ring for best girl group pop song of all time.

And that video. Damn I fell for Victoria after that. Then she got waaaay too skinny.
                                              Baaaaad relationship??
                                              The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Best Spice song.
                                                Best Spice video.

Comment

One of my favourite, the video is so cool

Comment

Working...
                                                  X