No announcement yet.

Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both the song and the video are pretty cool and still sound/look pretty good considering this was released 15 years ago!
    http://www.instagram.com/bornsimond

Comment

Originally posted by leoapp
      Originally posted by GetBack
      Originally posted by IceAngel
      Good memories!!

I absolutely loved Geri and Victoria in this video. I was so glad to realise Victoria was part of the group (the Wannabe video didn't really make it clear haha)..

Say You'll Be There, Two Become One and Who Do You Think You Are/Mama must be one of the best succession of singles ever! They could all have been the lead singles IMO..
      Even in the song, Victoria didn't have a solo line!!!
      She had!!! She sang 'Are you for real' on the second verse after Emma's solo part. Although on that part, she still harmonized it with Sporty.
      I read that Posh had no time record a solo part because of tight schedule and she had other things to do at that time. So she just harmonized on Wannabe.
      Victoria confirmed in her autobiography she wasn't there when the other 4 wrote it - therefore no solo lines.
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

This should have won Video of the Year!!

Comment

Their best IMO and one of the best singles ever released by a girl group. I love the G-Funk influence.
          [youtube:bwrxj1d9]9ro0FW9Qt-4[/youtube:bwrxj1d9]
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

They were just so edgy! So glad to have lived through the 1990s!

Comment

All of their singles up until "Holler" were absolutely flawless.
              ? Girls' Generation ?
              ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

This. What a time to grow up!
                Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheBoat

This. What a time to grow up!
                  More like what a time to be alive
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Being a music fanatic, I could not imagine being a kid today! There were so many high times in pop music during this period.

Comment

Sporty gives me so much LIFE here

YAAAAASSSSS I SWEAAAAAR!!!!

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

This is sooooo good. Viva Forever is the nostalgic fave of mine but I adore this. Good ol days

Comment

Listening to this song makes me feel so nostalgic inside.
                          Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

I don't think there will ever be another girl group like the Spice Girls, they were the compete definition of feel good music.

Comment

This has some of the most perfect production ever.

Comment

Spice is an EFFING flawless album.
                                ICONIC.
                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

They weren’t slick. I knew they couldn’t sound this good on accident.

Comment

My 4th favourite song of the SG, after Holler, Goodbye and Viva Forever. SYBT was probably their best music video. I always remember Mel B shaking her boobs

Comment

Working...
                                    X