Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time [album]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by britneyfan09
    I'm not trying to sound racist and I'm not but why is Britney black on the album cover?
    er she isn't. Just a bit tanned.
    Check out my new Michael Jackson top 50 countdown!!!

Comment

I'm not trying to sound racist and I'm not but why is Britney black on the album cover?
      It's because it depicts Britney as a typical American net-door virgin girl of the 90's and she isn't so rich to inject glutathione on her skin at that time.

Comment

Just realized that this has been out for more than 11 YEARS already ! Congratulations Britney!

Comment

I'm sorry, oh so sorry, can't you give me one.more.chance to make it all up to you

Retweet my heart and say our love will never die
          I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

Originally posted by pollei
            Just realized that this has been out for more than 11 YEARS already ! Congratulations Britney!
            Wow. Time flies by so fast

Comment

Originally posted by pollei
              Wow. Time flies by so fast
              Yes. she's nearly 30 now.

Comment

I'm suprised people are calling this her worst, I'd definitely rank it above Oops!, which I always felt was bogged down by dull ballads :-?

the singles were all superb, with "From The Bottom..." prolly being the weakest...also love "I Will Be There", "I Will Still Love You",and "Deep In My Heart"

really a shame that "Autumn Goodbye" wasn't included on ALL versions definitely my favorite non-single track!
                last.fm | Paulboard Top 30

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix98
                  really a shame that "Autumn Goodbye" wasn't included on ALL versions definitely my favorite non-single track!
                  Along with "Deep In My Heart", they're my faves!

Comment

I loved this album, at the time I used to sing every single song of hers, I was like 10 I guess and I hated the fact that she did NOT include every single lyric on the album, I think I lost the poster that came in the booklet hahahahaha, like people say "LOTS LOTS" of Good memories with this poppy album

"Sometimes" and "Baby One More Time" are one of my favourite Brit songs ever, and the duet with this guy was amazing

I also love the British cover (same in Latin America)

Comment

first album i bought
                      How 'bout you GTFO?

Comment

I'm suprised people are calling this her worst, I'd definitely rank it above Oops!, which I always felt was bogged down by dull ballads :-?
                        I think BOMT had better singles but Oops had better album tracks like (Don't go knockin', what you see, can't make you love me and when your eyes)

IMO Britney got better with every album expect on Circus.

BOMT < OIDIA < B < ITZ < Blackout > Circus
                        I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

Originally posted by Merci
                          I think BOMT had better singles but Oops had better album tracks like (Don't go knockin', what you see, can't make you love me and when your eyes)

IMO Britney got better with every album expect on Circus.

BOMT < OIDIA < B < ITZ < Blackout > Circus
                          I agree about "What U See" and "Can't Make You Love Me", but I'd still rank Oops! below ...BOMT

#1.) Blackout
                          #2.) ITZ
                          #3.) Britney
                          #4.) ...BOMT
                          #5.) Circus
                          #6.) Oops!

Circus is still the toughest for me to rank...I'm not sure if it belongs above or below ...BOMT
                          last.fm | Paulboard Top 30

Comment

As with many people, this is her weakest album for me.

Having said that the first 8 tracks are pretty good.

I definitely agree that "I Will Be There" should have been released instead of "From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart".

Also I thought "Sometimes" was a pretty weak follow up to "Baby One More Time". "Crazy" should have been the 2nd single and "Born To Make You Happy" the 3rd.

"Autumn Goodbye" and "Deep In My Heart" are my 2 worst Britney songs. Ever. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darsell
                              Also I thought "Sometimes" was a pretty weak follow up to "Baby One More Time". "Crazy" should have been the 2nd single and "Born To Make You Happy" the 3rd.

"Autumn Goodbye" and "Deep In My Heart" are my 2 worst Britney songs. Ever. lol
                              Sometimes was just released at the wrong time. I think it was supposed to be released in March or April or May but due to her knee injury, it was moved to Summer. [which I think Crazy is the best choice] It wasn't weak.

And "Autumn Goodbye" and "Deep In My Heart" are both of my favourite songs.

Comment

I don't think it's a terrible album at all (although Soda Pop is quite pointless). It's quite a nice pop album, and has, in my opinion, some of her best songs.

Comment

I love this album, and as was previously stated, the best song of the 90's, ...Baby One More Time is included so YAY!
                                  Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2019: [#1 Revealed!]
                                  Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2019: [#1 Revealed!]
                                  Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2019: [#1 Revealed!]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

I remember the time she was 17 years old ....

Comment

I remember making fun of the album cover back in those days. What's with all the spray tan and pink?
                                      The content itself is pure cheese and she wouldn't be taken seriously until the third album came out.
                                      Destoroyah: Generic Godzilla Villain

Comment

Oh baby, baby what was I suppose to do?

Comment

Wow if you think that's black then, to you, Rihanna must be the same colour as a shadow to you :-?
                                          I sing for the things money can't buy me.

Comment

Originally posted by theberen
                                            Wow if you think that's black then, to you, Rihanna must be the same colour as a shadow to you :-?
                                            Wow LOL I wrote this OVER a year ago I don't think the same at all anymore

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
                                              I loved this album, at the time I used to sing every single song of hers, I was like 10 I guess and I hated the fact that she did NOT include every single lyric on the album, I think I lost the poster that came in the booklet hahahahaha, like people say "LOTS LOTS" of Good memories with this poppy album

I also love the British cover (same in Latin America)
                                              Me too! I was so annoyed that they didn't put all the lyrics in the album!

Comment

Love this album.

I actually really like Soda Pop which seems to be the one everyone hates the most

Jive should've released a 10th anniversary edition but I guess we have to hope for a 25th :-?

Comment

This album was so-so for me.

I liked Deep in my heart and Autumn Goodbye. These are the only songs off the album, though, that I cared for other than the singles, SOmetimes, You drive me crazy and FTBOMBH.

Comment

the singles were all superb, with "From The Bottom..." prolly being the weakest...also love "I Will Be There", "I Will Still Love You",and "Deep In My Heart"

Yeah, love the extra international tracks!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X