All Saints - Never Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Saints - Never Ever

Still, one of my all time favourite songs.
    It might be 12 years old, for me it sounds timeless really.

Lyrically, this song is also very good. The lyrics perfectly describe how everyone who's ever been in love can feel after a breakup.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Classic tune IMO. Very smooth and liquid sound with some good lyrics in it, and their vocals fit perfectly to the theme.
    One of the finest pop tunes of the 90's

p.s. miss the 90s very much :(

Comment

i remember the first time i heard this... one of the rgeatest songs ever and it will never sound old
      Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

Me and my classmate back then were the biggest ALL SAINTS fans in town! We were CRAVING for the album and basically listened to nothing else for months!

I also remember each of us had a favourite member. Mine was Melanie Blatt, Andrea's was Shaznay Lewis.
        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Great song. Another one of my favourites of 1998, which was an excellent year overall.
          Freaky Fly Bry's Top 100

M4B Charts Central

Comment

oh yeah having those saints and those spices!1 and madonna, and cher... miss those times
            Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

Amazing song. I always wondered what it would sound like if Timbaland had produced it though: definitely his kinda track. Obviously he shouldnt touch it though!
              M08T10

Comment

I love the spoken intro to the song. Another one of my 90's favorites.
                They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

This song is still amazing!
                  You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

An absolute classic!
                    "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

Originally posted by menime123
                      Amazing song. I always wondered what it would sound like if Timbaland had produced it though: definitely his kinda track. Obviously he shouldnt touch it though!
                      But he did remix their version of Lady Marmalade...
                      "Free me, FreE.M.I!" - sing it Joss!!

Comment

Probably their best song and it'll certainly stand the test of time.

Comment

Somehow it felt like a classic-to-be then - and although I haven't heard it in years, I consider it a pop epic.

Comment

I was only seven when this was released very good song, and reminds me of the times when I didn't need to think!
                            Keri Hilson ¦ Agnes ¦ Solange ¦ Jessie J ¦ Hilary Duff ¦ Pink ¦ Paloma Faith

Comment

Was this their only hit in the US? I still adore this song, the spoken intro with the vocal harmonies is brilliant!

Comment

Sadly not one of my faves :(
                                Simply because when it came out I was suffering from depression and oddly the lyrics describe it perfect to the t.
                                As a result it takes me back to that awful time when I hear it. :-?
                                Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

LOVE LOVE this still!
                                  CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

I heard this the other day on Sirius XM 90s.

[youtube:2nqsfkdt]nPXqkjpXZ_k[/youtube:2nqsfkdt]

Comment

Re: All Saints | Never Ever

One of my favourite concert moments seeing them perform this and the lights going up while the entire crowd sang along to the final chorus.

Comment

One of the first cassette singles I bought actually, from Our Price if I remember correctly. Oh the good old days of playing singles until they wear out and the sound distorts.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me of that gem
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

One of the best girl and songs of all time.
                                            M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                              Was this their only hit in the US? I still adore this song, the spoken intro with the vocal harmonies is brilliant!
                                              I know where it's at #36 ... I didnt understand why label didnt relase "under the bridge"

Comment

I really miss those years!

Comment

Funny story! I dislocated my knee on my way home after I bought this album.. It was my first time using public transportation alone. I was maybe 11 or 12?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X