No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - Daydream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah says Slipping Away wasn't allowed on the album because the label thought it was too R&B

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Well, she can certainly pull a Kylie by releasing a Daydream remastered CD with bonus recorded material.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
        Well, she can certainly pull a Kylie by releasing a Daydream remastered CD with bonus recorded material.
        I dont think she thinks we're worthy.

But honestly, it would be such a great treat!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          I dont think she thinks we're worthy.

But honestly, it would be such a great treat!
          I actually thought that they were on to something like that when Mariah signed with Sony in 2015 and her complete music videos from Sony got uploaded to her VEVO. Hope they have something planned for her catalog in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
            I actually thought that they were on to something like that when Mariah signed with Sony in 2015 and her complete music videos from Sony got uploaded to her VEVO. Hope they have something planned for her catalog in 2020.
            Yeah, I definitely thought we'd get more once she re-signed to Sony but maybe her, LA Reid and Stella had other plans in terms of just capitalising off Vegas.

I think in 2020 she will get some of her master rights back so it will be interesting to see if anything happens especially as it coincides with 30 years in the industry.

Comment

• Daydream is finally out on Gold Metallic vinyl

Comment

• Daydream is finally out on Gold Metallic vinyl

Comment

• She was so gorgeous during this era! She just posted all single covers to commemorate it anniversary!

Comment

• This album will forever be iconic! #FLAWLESS from start to end. Plus Slipping Away should've been on the album but I guess, being a rare track makes it more special.
                    DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

• Why they didnt release open arms in US? Or 5th single in uk? ...And Sony was putting more songs to big singers' albums but this has just 12 songs

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Cute but they should also include the live Fantasy performance dem babies were born to.
                          Originally posted by beredy
                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                            X