Keep On Rockin'

Comment

Happy BirthDAYDREAM!
      I love this album my 3rd favourite.
      P=MC2's Top 20
      Originally posted by Merci
      Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

Slipping Away fits perfectly after listening to Melt Away!

Comment

This and Butterfly are my favorite albums <3 Daydream was Mariah's first album that made me love her. I still love it.
          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

MY 3rd favourite
            Great album it desereved its success
            P=MC2's Top 20

Comment

Her best album! I never get tired listening to this. I can forget the rest of the Mimi eras and live by with only this!

Comment

This album puts me in a deeper level
                P=MC2's Top 20

Comment

This album is my 3rd fav of her but is when I fully discovered Mariah and her videos before I heard her on the radio but never knew her but when this album was released I was amazed by her talent and beauty and since then I'm a dedicated lamb this album made me love music and this album was the 1st time I cried when I heard a song this albium is so imp to me thank u mimi for makin me love music at such a young age ..... Fav is all I jus love all tracks
                  Proceed with Caution

Comment

My fave album of her, released at the peak of her career! My fave Mariah's song ever, Always Be My Baby is on this album. I also love Fantasy and Open Arms. Can't believe that she was robbed in Grammy 1996. :-?

Comment

Originally posted by therealestMC
                      "I Am Free" is such an amazing song. It's very soulful and uplifting.
                      This. "I Am Free" is so uplifting, soooo good. That bridge, those vocals!!! <3

I'm listening to the album right now, hadn't listened to it in quite some time, and I'm falling in love with it again. There's literally no track I despise.

Her first six albums (including "Merry Christmas") are so perfect.
                      DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

Recently in love again with Daydream. Listening repetitiously! My fave form her! The only Mariah album that i don't skip any track! Amazing
                        It's hard to decide which track is my least fave from this album, i'll say When I Saw You but it's even still very great! This album is pure classic!
                        Long Ago, probably her earliest urban track is just flawless!

Comment

Slipping Away should have replaced Long Ago! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                            Slipping Away should have replaced Long Ago! :evil: :evil: :evil:
                            Oh nooo, Slipping Away should've been included on Daydream, not only as a b side! :evil:

Comment

"Long Ago" is better than "Slipping Away" but I love both.

Comment

long ago is great!
                                My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
                                  long ago is great!
                                  I agree, it's actually one of my faves on the album.

And Daydream was the first Mariah album I owned and that's why my copy looks well used. Maybe I should replace it one day.
                                  Last.fm

Comment

THIS!

Long Ago shows the dark side of Mariah that we never got before and will probably never get!
                                    P=MC2's Top 20

Comment

Fantasy must be one of her best first album single.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawlu84
                                        It's her best!

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                          Originally posted by Pawlu84
                                          It's her best!
                                          +1, easily her best lead single!

Comment

This album is great but I don't listen to it much.

Comment

The best album everrrr!

Comment

I was listening to this yesterday...such a good album, i didn't skip one song. I don't know why people don't talk about "Long Ago", i love that track. The only one i usually skip is Looking In (it's kind of deppressing, but hey...sometimes we need that king of song)
                                                Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

"Looking In" is the masterpiece of this record, such a gem!

Daydream has no dull tracks at all, just "When I Saw You" is a bit boring and predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by YesMC
                                                    I was listening to this yesterday...such a good album, i didn't skip one song. I don't know why people don't talk about "Long Ago", i love that track. The only one i usually skip is Looking In (it's kind of deppressing, but hey...sometimes we need that king of song)
                                                    "Long Ago" is one of my favorite Mariah songs!

Comment

Originally posted by YesMC
                                                      Long Ago? Check out the previous page!
                                                      I love Long Ago, her earliest urban track.
                                                      Looking In is also amazing, a bit depressing though. Daydream is the ONLY Mariah's album that i don't skip any track!!! All songs are great!!! My least fave is Slipping Away though, although not on the album.

Comment

Love this album and This gave birth to Mariah's Urban remixes. Slipping Away should've replace Long Ago though.
                                                        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

"Melt Away" > Everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo9
                                                            It's my favourite track on the album as well! Daydream has such a warm and festive feeling!! Its so smooth and sensual! I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by mimifan09
                                                              Originally posted by sambo9
                                                              It's my favourite track on the album as well! Daydream has such a warm and festive feeling!! Its so smooth and sensual! I love it!
                                                              Definitely.

She was really on the ball when recording this album. Her vocals, the remixes, the music - everything was really top notch!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X