Dido - No Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will, only If she sings to me "Thank You" personally

On a serious note, this is a great album!

I listen "Life For Rent" more often though

Comment

This album has some of her best songs but her most recent one is a lot more consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom92
        NOMINATED - BEST BRITISH ALBUM OF THE LAST 30 YEARS - 2010 UK BRIT AWARDS

GO VOTE !!!
        Voted

Comment

why is she flopping so badly ? She was really good!

Comment

This is realy a great album, there's not a single song that I don't like, but I must say that my favorite is "Take My Hand" - I know, I'm the person with the weirdest taste ever

In Brasil the album comes with the black cover, I think that's way better! The grey cover was used for "No Angel - The Remixes"
            Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

^ Take My Hand is my favourite song of the album too

Comment

My life and Slide are masterpieces

Comment

I love Dido (she's my favourite singer), and of course I LOVE No Angel.
                  It's a masterpiece, every single track is wonderful, Dido's voice sounds amazing, the lyrics, the production, everything was incredible!
                  I'm looking forwardfor the 4th album (I hope she releases it this year), it's been a while without news in her website, I hope that means that she is in the studio working like a crazy hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Play
                    My life and Slide are masterpieces
                    I agree about "My Life"

Comment

Anybody noticed that the movie Up seems to be based on the concept established by the Thank You video? If only Dido had balloons.
                      Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                      Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

This album is a masterpice. Dido was so inspired doing it. "Thank You", "Here With Me", "Take My Hand", "My Lover's Gone" are the best tracks.
                        Gorillaz featuring Daley: "We're all played out"

Comment

After 11 years I still love this album.
                          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Matt Cardle's version of 'Here With Me' is spectacular. I wish there was a studio version!

This album is EPIC! I admit though, I've only listened to it for the first time thanks to Matt.

Thank You is brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsky
                              After 11 years I still love this album.
                              me too

Comment

I have been listening to this a lot lately. Pretty much all day Just truly realised its beauty

Comment

I've been listening this album so much for the past 2 years
                                  definition of masterpiece, i love how second half of album is dark and deep

not one song below 10

MASTERPIECE

i don't understand how can anyone prefer Life for rent to this, LFR has amazing singles + 3 amazing album tracks (who makes you feel, do you have a little time and stoned) but other songs are just meh

STH is much better and it's so sad album :(

GWGA is her best since NA

Comment

Hunter is a hidden gem

Comment

How come Give me strength is not on this album? That song is PURE MASTERPIECE :(

Comment

I used to listen to this album all the time. It's solid from start to finish. I hope a deluxe edition is released at some point. My favourite songs are Honestly Ok, My Lover's Gone, Hunter, Take My Hand, Isobel and Here with Me. I saw her in concert at the beginning of 2001. She was great. I was singing along to a song and forgot the words just as she looked straight at me. I felt like a right ****. I bought a huge poster after the show, which nearly covered a whole wall in my bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by AmplifiedHeart
                                          I used to listen to this album all the time. It's solid from start to finish. I hope a deluxe edition is released at some point. My favourite songs are Honestly Ok, My Lover's Gone, Hunter, Take My Hand, Isobel and Here with Me. I saw her in concert at the beginning of 2001. She was great. I was singing along to a song and forgot the words just as she looked straight at me. I felt like a right ****. I bought a huge poster after the show, which nearly covered a whole wall in my bedroom.
                                          They should've milked this album more, like special edition after 10 or 15 years with new (unreleased) songs :(

But she couldn't care less, she doesn't even have record deal now.

Comment

my least fave by her, don't know why but I just can't seem to get into it

love Isobel, Thank You and Take My Hand

can't listen to the Roswell song anymore
                                            last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                              my least fave by her, don't know why but I just can't seem to get into it

love Isobel, Thank You and Take My Hand

can't listen to the Roswell song anymore
                                              I don't know what that means :-?

Comment

I am totally obsessed with Take My Hand lately (like for a year now or so). It is probably my fav from her. The beat is sick and sounds immense at gym either in a car. Love it love it love it!
                                                Last edited by jszmiles; Tue March 12th, 2019, 23:51.
                                                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I used to play the life out of this album. I remember being a stubborn teenager and having a headache and still listening to this to ‘work through it’

Hunter and Isobel are my favourites.
                                                  M08T10

Comment

My favorite album of all time!

I wish they milked era more, they should've released DTOM, MLS and TMH as singles because they would've showed even more how versatile album actually was.

MLG might be one of her most popular songs in SA and here when Brazilian televonela O Clone aired, it was played in every single episode.

Fun fact: Thank You is my second least favorite song, after All You Want.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X