No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just playing "Come On Over (All I Want Is You)" and thinking what an amazing song it is! Definately the best from this album but not remembered as much "Genie In A Bottle" or "What A Girl Wants"... :(

Comment

I dont care what anyone says/thinks this is the best Christina album! I loved this back then.

Comment

Originally posted by naughtynae
        I dont care what anyone says/thinks this is the best Christina album!
        Agreed. This is easily her best album.
        last.fm, ya'll!

Comment

Love will find a way and Somebody's somebody are the best by far. Also Reflection and Genie, of course.

Comment

This is a Zero filler album! I love Christina's debut, I even listened to this more than Oops!...I Did It Again back in 2000!

Comment

This is an amazing album! One of my favourites of her... LOL, all of her albums are epic but this one was too epic back in the day !!

Comment

I was 12 years old when this album came out, time flys real fast

Comment

She forgot to include "Too Beautiful for Words" and "Don't Make Me Love You" which are amazing tracks!

Comment

Among the non-singles Blessed is my favorite.
                    My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

Was just listening to "So Emotional" and it's really good, it's not up to being as good as the other singles, but I love it!

Comment

17 years ago today "Christina Aguilera" was released

Whitney Houston

Comment

Time flies

Comment

Great debut, I loved her tone here, I miss her old style of singing. It was very audience friendly.

Comment

"So Emotional" is still so good!

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                "So Emotional" is still so good!
                                Yes I agree! It should have been the final single of the era.
                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

A special 20th anniversary edition will be out, please go to www.christinaaguilera.com and support it!

Comment

I hope they finally include the video version edit of "Come on Over Baby".

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                      I hope they finally include the video version edit of "Come on Over Baby".
                                      It is included in the Digital Expanded Edition and the physical Special Edition.
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Today is it’s 20th anniversary.

- #1 in the US, certified 8x Platinum
                                        - #8 on the 1999 Billboard 200 year-end chart
                                        - #23 on the 2000s Billboard 200 decade-end chart
                                        - #1 in Canada, #5 in Switzerland & New Zealand, Top 20 in 5 more countries
                                        - spawned three #1 hits and a Top 5 hit
                                        - included "Reflection", the soundtrack for the 1998 Disney classic "Mulan"
                                        - earned her the Grammy award for Best New Artist
                                        - more than 14 million copies sold worldwide
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

There’s still no 20th anniversary deluxe edition. I hate her.

Comment

While this album was special it did not age well for me.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                There’s still no 20th anniversary deluxe edition. I hate her.
                                                Maybe she lost the key to the vault?
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Son Emotional should've been a single

Comment

It sucks that she doesn't even care about "What a Girl Wants" and "I Turn to You" anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X