No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson - HIStory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of his best tbh , the production was outta this world, I also loved the booklet!

Comment

I listen to this at least monthly.
      Scream is forever a classic but all the new songs on this (disc 2) was amazing. Hit after hit. Production after production.
      This album launch and tour was an event as well.
      And yes, the booklet is amazing!

I miss days like this where fans were spoilt with luxurious booklets, and pure listening pleasure.
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

This is probably my fave MJ album. Right now my faves are:

1. Earth Song
        2. Little Susie
        3. Smile
        4. Childhood
        5. History
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

One of my faves as well. This is definitely his most personal album and he came through with the lyrics. "Scream" is one of the most iconic collaborations of all time.

I always thought "Little Susie / Pie Jesu" was very underrated. I love that song. So sad but epic.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Very iconic. Thanks to this double album, nineties kids got re-introduced to his career-defining hits from Off the Wall to Dangerous.

Comment

The song with Biggie is lit
              Originally posted by Kaloki
              I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

Some background on the Biggie collaboration:
                Originally posted by Kaloki
                I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

It makes me wonder why he didn’t use a rapper for any songs on Invincible? The production was very urban hip hop. A rap could have easily made many of those songs.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                  X