• GoodBoyGoneBad
    replied
    This song is pure perfection!

+

The music video is amazing as well...!

Leave a comment:

• TheBiatches
    replied
    Fantastic song and video. She seriously didn't get anything wrong during the 'Ray Of Light' era in my opinion.

All the singles and videos she released were amazing and only 2 songs on the album are not to my taste. 'Skin', 'Sky Fits Heaven' and 'To Have And Not To Hold' are GREAT.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by thebigham
    Epic is right.

Too bad both Frozen and ROL the album peaked at #2 in the US.
    It's sad that she didn't get a #1 in the US even with "Ray of Light" song too.

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    Epic is right.

Too bad both Frozen and ROL the album peaked at #2 in the US.

Leave a comment:

• nekoocz
    replied
    her best balad and video for me ... since then, her videos are getting worse and worse :(

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    Originally posted by denise
    Originally posted by luckyONE
    I like this song but I think it is overrated. Definitely not one of my favorite songs by her and also not my favorite single off the album.
    Yes there were better song on the album, still Frozen remains for me the perfect first single!!
    It definitely is the perfect lead single for the album, I totally agree.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Originally posted by luckyONE
    I like this song but I think it is overrated. Definitely not one of my favorite songs by her and also not my favorite single off the album.
    Yes there were better song on the album, still Frozen remains for me the perfect first single!!

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• steophonic
    replied
    Originally posted by neoepzilon
    I still think it's Madonna's best album and one of the best, most effortless, and inspired of all time.
    Totally agree. Amazing album and perfect lead single.

Leave a comment:

• ECE
    replied
    Epic song and video! Madonna at her best!

I have very few memories coz I was a little kid when it came out. I just remember I saw the video for the first time on the news on a TV station and was Later it was part of a compilation cassete me and my sister ordered

Leave a comment:

• neoepzilon
    replied
    I remember being 6 years old, watching the Ray of Light era unfold.

I still think it's Madonna's best album and one of the best, most effortless, and inspired of all time.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    This is surely one of the best singles that Madonna released in her whole career. Still love this 14 (?) years after it was released.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by Muzikritik
    William Orbit was the best thing to happen to her career IMO.
    He helped her gain respect from non pop music fans and the general audience as well. I remember people weren't really taking Madonna seriously until this album.

Leave a comment:

• Rawiri James
    replied
    Gotta say I really don't like Madonna's music at all. But this song is intense, powerful, creeping... beautiful track.

William Orbit was the best thing to happen to her career IMO.

Leave a comment:

• summer
    replied
    Originally posted by Shorty
    Easily one of Madonna's best songs and one of my faves by her

It's just beautiful and the lyrics are breath-taking. The video is stunning too. I wish she'd do another song like it :(

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    One of her best lead singles from a new studio album!

Leave a comment:

• TiagoRodrigues
    replied
    Actually everything about this era was great!

Her image was mature, but still young...her album was one of her best, just like her videos and her voice!

She wasn't trying too hard to call for attention, and she didn't need to do it actually

Leave a comment:

• IceAngel
    replied
    Re: Madonna - Frozen

Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz

it was much more suited to her age than the purple leotards and ABBA samples and vocally actually made a singer of her.
    I couldn't have said it better! ROL is my favourite Madonna era, image-wise, video-wise and lyrics-wise.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Easily one of Madonna's best songs and one of my faves by her

It's just beautiful and the lyrics are breath-taking. The video is stunning too. I wish she'd do another song like it :(

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    fabolous song. she should do more like this: less commercial, darker pop music...

Leave a comment:

• grooveboy
    replied
    Not my favorite song by M, but still it's an epic song and video.
    She was very classy back then. I must say, she looked the best during ROL era.

Leave a comment:

• muzik_biz_wiz
    started a topic Madonna - Frozen

Madonna - Frozen

I'm not, nor have I ever been, a big fan of Madonna. Infact there's about 10 songs of hers I would say I 'liked'.

But I was just having a wonder around youtube and 'frozen' came up as a related video. I forgot how fantastic this song and that whole era actually was for her - it was much more suited to her age than the purple leotards and ABBA samples and vocally actually made a singer of her.
Working...
X