Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Céline Dion - Unison

Céline Dion | Unison

Céline's first English-language album. Released in 1990 in North America and 1991 in other markets.

Tracklist
    01. (If There Was) Any Other Way
    02. If Love Is Out The Question
    03. Where Does My Heart Beat Now
    04. The Last To Know
    05. I'm Loving Every Moment With You
    06. Love By Another Name
    07. Unison
    08. I Feel Too Much
    09. If We Could Start Over
    10. Have A Heart

Charts
    USA: #74
    UK: #55
    CAN: #18
    NOR: #8

Singles
    - (If There Was) Any Other Way | USA: #35, CAN: #24
    - Unison | CAN: #38
    - Where Does My Heart Beat Now | USA: #4, CAN: #6, UK: #72, AUS: #62, FRA: 20
    - The Last To Know | CAN: #17
    - Have A Heart.

I downloaded it the other day, and just listened now. Very impressed. Playing it the second time through now.

It took me ages to track down a copy of this album - I had to order it when I saw the ad on the back of the sleeve for the Where Does My Heart Beat Now 7" (which almost made the Top 10 in Ireland) but it still took weeks before it came into stock.

Quite a good album, and not the one-dimensional record most would probably expect.

The Last To Know was my favourite of the singles. Of the other tracks, Unison and Love By Another Name are still worth a listen.

Comment

my favourite celine dion album i love all the tracks

Comment

Loving this album! I just discovered this last year!

Comment

Yes, in retrospect, I like this album a lot to, i still think it's her weakest English studio, but it has some awesome tracks, most notably the title track, and If Love Is Out The Question

Comment

I just got the single version of "Unison". It sounds so much better than the album version!

Comment

This album contains some hidden gems of Celine's discography: If Love Is Out The Question and If We Could Start Over, these two songs should have been released as single!

Plus the fantastic (If There Was) Any Other Way, she should perform it live again!

So many overlooked songs...!
              My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

So many songs from this album that she should sing in her future tours! "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" and "If There Was Anny Other Way" are my favorites.

Comment

02nd April represented 30 years since Unison was released! Incredible.

I'm giving the album a listen right not, start to finish - the album is such an underrated bop.

Comment

01. (If There Was) Any Other Way 8/10
                    02. If Love Is Out The Question 8/10
                    03. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 10/10
                    04. The Last To Know 8/10
                    05. I'm Loving Every Moment With You 5/10
                    06. Love By Another Name 5/10
                    07. Unison 10/10
                    08. I Feel Too Much 5/10
                    09. If We Could Start Over 9/10
                    10. Have A Heart 9/10
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                      I just got the single version of "Unison". It sounds so much better than the album version!
                      I realize this is 10 years old (yikes) but just wanted to say the single version is so generic and forgettable. The album version is a 10/10.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeman View Post

I realize this is 10 years old (yikes) but just wanted to say the single version is so generic and forgettable. The album version is a 10/10.
                        I prefer the single remix with rap. (Which is amazing as I usually don't like rappers...)

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I prefer the single remix with rap. (Which is amazing as I usually don't like rappers...)
                          Well my biggest problem with the single version is that I cant hear her vocals as well as in the album. Just to be clear, the single version is the music video dance version?

Comment

Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Well my biggest problem with the single version is that I cant hear her vocals as well as in the album. Just to be clear, the single version is the music video dance version?

Comment

Working...
                            X