Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLC - No Scrubs

my favourite song of all time
    spent 13 weeks at number one in Billboard Airplay Chart and 4 weeks on the top of HOT 100
    such a hit
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdytv_ ... rubs_music

This one never gets old. A real classic, a true anthem
    I love this video! These girls were so creative

I've always liked them better than any other R&B Girlgroup.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

they were the best girl group
      without a doubt
      Beyoncenes child and spice boys can't compared with 'em.IMO

Comment

Their best song, I really used to put it daily on my Cassette Player!

And no, they are not great in my opinion!
        Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

There was something definitely raw and sexy about TLC, I guess they were like the American All Saints, a band that ended prematurely.
          1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy
            There was something definitely raw and sexy about TLC, I guess they were like the American All Saints, a band that ended prematurely.
            I can definitely see the comparisons with All Saints. Both groups were more raw (pure) than Spice Girls or Destiny's Child for example, IMO, and both groups ended too early. I feel there was much more potential for both.

That said - I do think All Saints missed the creativity TLC had. Plus a lot of TLC songs had deeper messages in them. They were truly an inspiration.
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

TLC: the best R&B girl-group of all-times
              jio CHARTS NOW:3/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10442327

Comment

OMG I love this song so much! It's a ladies anthem you can still bump to today!

TLC<3

Comment

Originally posted by therealestMC

TLC<3
                  Yeah! CLASSIC! TLC had great songs.
                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

can definitely see the comparisons with All Saints. Both groups were more raw (pure) than Spice Girls or Destiny's Child for example, IMO, and both groups ended too early. I feel there was much more potential for both.
                    i dont think that TLC labels were good
                    there are best selling US girl-group and 2nd worldwide,with just 5perfomances outside US,don't think there a pure

Comment

Originally posted by jio
                      TLC: the best R&B girl-group of all-times
                      I totally agree.
                      Bad Brazilian Guys Can Never Fall In Love.

Comment

Originally posted by therealestMC

TLC<3
                        Keep On Rockin'

Comment

This song is really catchy, I really love it, but this empowerment-and-diss anthem gimmick is such a flop in today's music.

Comment

Discovered this song via THIS song. I'd never know it was sample, but I heard it accidentally on TV, and now I founded it.

Cool song
                            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

I always enjoy this song when it pops up on shuffle

Comment

Really good track, always liked it.
                                My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Great track

Comment

Love this song. Espcially the video. Chilli is such a bad bitch. Hell they all were.
                                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I don't get that they didn't put the rap version on the album!

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                        I don't get that they didn't put the rap version on the album!
                                        Me too. It's so much better than the regular version.
                                        Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio.

Comment

Is the album as good as this single? I love all singles from this era
                                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

How have I not commented on this yet?

I absolutely love this song! It's so catchy and cool and I love the lyrics!
                                            I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

This is a classic. Still play it regularly.

Comment

I thought it was such a silly song, i mean what kind of lyrics what were they thinking they were salt n' pepa?! which i like too btw
                                                The albums started to get some life with Red Light Special with its sexy trashiness and it got to even higher grounds with Waterfalls (both the song and the video)

Comment

Originally posted by AndiIversen
                                                  I thought it was such a silly song, i mean what kind of lyrics what were they thinking they were salt n' pepa?! which i like too btw
                                                  The albums started to get some life with Red Light Special with its sexy trashiness and it got to even higher grounds with Waterfalls (both the song and the video)
                                                  This one is on FanMail.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                                    Originally posted by AndiIversen
                                                    This one is on FanMail.
                                                    Lol so that's why i dont like it and don't even remember where it was on it's still very silly to me don't pay attention to my silliness

Comment

I absolutely loved this song when I first heard it, but it became so overplayed. I still like it now, but when I listen to it, it almost feels like background noise because I'm just so used to it. I never get excited to hear it any more.

Comment

It's a classic from them... but the "CrazySexyCool" era beats "FanMail" by a long shot.

Comment

I love that Kandi was a writer on both this & Bills, Bills, Bills. The word 'scrub' itself is hilarious, this is definitely a late 90s staple.
                                                          late.

Comment

This set the trend for the many man-hater anthems in the late 1990s!

Comment

Working...
                                                            X