Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love

OK so I'm not the biggest Jennifer Lopez fan but was just listing to this and the production was on point!!
    Still sounds so fresh and was surprisingly R&B for the late 90's, hard to believe it's been 12 years since the release !!
    Released 03/07/1999 Peaked at number 4
    4-9-7-12-14-16-23-23-27-37-45-61-73

Fantastic song, shame she's not doing such good pop tunes any more.
    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles
      Yeah this was really good back in the day and has held up quite well Still one of her best to this day.
      Freaky Fly Bry's Top 100

M4B Charts Central

Comment

it was my jam when i was a child
        classic

Comment

I love the production of this song, urban pop at it's best. I wish pop in general was still urban leaning, as opposed to dance leaning at the moment.

Comment

Not one of my favorites by her, but definitely a classic.

Comment

This song never gets old, and the music video is on fire! She really should have hooked up with Adam Rodriguez, the guy in the music video who gets turned on while searching for J.Lo in the internet! They look so compatible.

Comment

I still remember the first time I saw the music video... love at first sight!
                My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

Originally posted by mykka
                  Not one of my favorites by her, but definitely a classic.
                  exactly
                  nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I like this a lot.
                    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngels
                      I like this a lot.
                      +1

me 2

Comment

One of my favourite songs of the 2000s. ( i know it was released in 1999 but still )

She's released loads of amazing songs since this, but this is still her musical career highlight for me!

Comment

She was the epitome of the glam girl persona, media mogul muse that everyone wanted to be after she perfected it.

Comment

Re: Jennifer Lopez- If You Had My Love

This is aging so good, isn't it? It's still fresh and I must say i love it more with time. It was too slow for me when I was a kid, i preferred uptempo bangers, but lately it's been one of my favorite singles from her

Comment

One of her only good songs

Comment

[youtube:3v9utgo1]cSXtZ9n83YI[/youtube:3v9utgo1]
                                Originally posted by beredy
                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                                    Not just J.Lo. Almost all the latin stars of the late 90s retreat back to latin market and collab with reggaeton singers. The globalization of the late 90s and early 2000s music scene is pretty much dead now..
                                    Global Hits Chart: Weekly top 40 songs with audio programs.

Comment

Yeah. Come to think of it.
                                      jLo, Enrique, Ricky, Marc. I enjoyed their influence on pop music.
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

PS The whole Latin movement reminds me of this remix by Will Smith. Part of it was in the official video of Miami.

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by beredy
                                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by globalhitschart View Post

Not just J.Lo. Almost all the latin stars of the late 90s retreat back to latin market and collab with reggaeton singers. The globalization of the late 90s and early 2000s music scene is pretty much dead now..
                                            All those latin starts from late 90s - early 00s are now legends. They're collaborating with new reggaeton acts to be more popular of this general young public of the early 00s who liked Reggaeton / Trap music and haven't musical knowledge.

The latin scene is more alive than ever... Marc Anthony, Luis Fonsi, Jennifer Lopez, Ricky Martin, Shakira, Thalia, Gloria, Pitbull...

Comment

Working...
                                            X