• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Tell me, who I have to be
    To get some reciprocity

You could tell she was singing about a man on this track.

Leave a comment:

• Breathe
    replied
    I think it's great, just going through the album just now on YouTube might purchase it

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    Love this song! A real classic indeed. Probably my favorite by Lauryn, but it's so hard to pick, as all her songs from that era are amazing.

Leave a comment:

• ShanghaiNobody
    replied
    Originally posted by Grybop
    A stunning, timeless song indeed.
    I agree, it's one of those tracks that doesn't get old - ever. It showcases Lauryn's songwriting so well and it is truly one of the best tracks on the album. I also love Santana's part.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Doo Wop (That Thing) >>>>>>

Leave a comment:

• JimJim
    replied
    This is actually one of the tracks on the album I don't really feel that much, it just doesn't work for me :-?

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Yes it's a fantastic song, sooo chilled... it really reminds me of butterflies in summer for some weird reason :-?

Leave a comment:

• RockTheBoat
    replied
    A great song - I never appreciated it at the time, mainly because I couldn't stand Lauryn Hill

I love the version by Nate James too:

Nate James - Ex-Factor

Leave a comment:

• Grybop
    replied
    A stunning, timeless song indeed. It took me ages to get into it and the video didn't help a lot. I appreciated them both more in time, I think it's one of those songs that need more than a few listens to get into. Unless you can immediately relate to the lyrics.
    Anyway, she should get back to writing.

Leave a comment:

• UKMusicLova
    started a topic Lauryn Hill - Ex-Factor

Lauryn Hill - Ex-Factor

I know there's a thread for her album already but I think this song is so phenomenal it deserves its own thread!
    It's one of my favourite songs of all time and I can't believe it still sounds so current.
    Lyrically it is amazing and although Lauryn is mainly known for her rapping skills, she sings this so beautifully and effortlessly

It's just such a stunning song!

VIDEO

What do you think of the track?
Working...
X