Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christina Aguilera - Reflection

Anyone remembers this?
    This was actually Xtina's debut single, released in mid 1998, 1 year before she debuted officially in pop mainstream music with Gennie In A Bottle in 1999. It's a song on the soundtrack of the 1998 animated film Mulan. But the song was only released in US for AC radio and didn't chart in any other music chart, except AC chart. It was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song
    This song was later included on her debut album, Christina Aguilera. Imo, this is one of her best songs ever!

Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8GUCQQZS64

This is one of my favourite songs from Christina! And it's from such a nice animated movie, Mulan!!

Comment

This was her first single in the USA but I think "All I Wanna Do" with Keisho Nakanishi is her very first single (Released in Japan though)
      I love this track, a bit overrated... (NOW) but Underrated at that time

Comment

I only know it cos of the countless girls who've performed it on American Idol! Good song though.

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
          This was her first single in the USA but I think "All I Wanna Do" with Keisho Nakanishi is her very first single (Released in Japan though)
          I love this track, a bit overrated... (NOW) but Underrated at that time
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bld8nOEB ... re=related
          I guess only less than 10 people knew that song existed. By the way All I Wanna Do was released in 1997 for Japan promo single and even she was only a featured artist. But surprisingly, it was recorded in 1994 when she was just 13!!! She didn't sound 13 at all on that song!

Comment

I love this song! This is amazing, very full of emotion. And the fact that Mulan is one of my fave movies of all time makes me love the song even more.
            Still so popular here in the Philippines.

Comment

I love this song!
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I loved this song, used to hear this on the radio in 1998 but I thought it was a middle-aged black singer (in the vein of Regina Belle and all) who sang this!

Comment

My favorite song from her debut album.

Comment

Great song - 8/10.
                    Hopefully she does a song like this again and proves the people that she can really sing, especially without screaming (which she tends to in some ballads).
                    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

the production is cheesy, but the song is soo purdy

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS THAT GIRL I SEE

[youtube:3aiahlq7]h8GUCQQZS64[/youtube:3aiahlq7]

that hairstyle though...
                      last.fm

Comment

Basically, when I Stan I pretend this doesn't exist
                        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Wow! The 2020 version is so good! She still has the voice after 21 years!

Comment

Working...
                          X