Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sambo9
    Originally posted by mimifan09
    Mariah said she was having vocal problems around that time and Whitney blamed it on Mariahs time of the month!!
    LOL! I remember that. Well I guess Mariah was on her period for the last 2 or 3 years of the naughties then.
    I remember this!

What a shame we got a very shaky vocal performance from both divas in the Oscars! :-? :-? If only this was done between 1990-1996, it would have been a completely different story.

Comment

Re: Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston - When You Believe

I don't know what people do mean when they say this is underwhelming and it's typical of when two household names collaborate. Song has a great message, timeless production and elite vocals. What else could we ask from these two?
      You ain't gotta break down,
      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Mariah’s high notes at the end before the last line are some of my favourites. They rarely sound so angelic.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueScorpion
          I don't know what people do mean when they say this is underwhelming and it's typical of when two household names collaborate. Song has a great message, timeless production and elite vocals. What else could we ask from these two?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad
            Mariah’s high notes at the end before the last line are some of my favourites. They rarely sound so angelic.

Omg me too. Goosebumps everytime.
            LJC--->>

Comment

[youtube:1qm41d9u]qEBqi6UAmNg[/youtube:1qm41d9u]
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

[tweet:2kj4lpz2]https://twitter.com/allaboutmariah/status/1058430196557144064[/tweet:2kj4lpz2]
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I didnt hear the whistle as clearly until now

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                    I didnt hear the whistle as clearly until now

I noticed those whistles since 1901....

I thought everyone knew about those whistles? i guess not.
                    if you listen closely, Mariah is harmonizing and whistling throughout the entire song.
                    Queen of background vocals

Comment

My most played song of all times. Legendary.
                      My Chart

Comment

The DUET to end all duets... THIS is MARIAH CAREY & WHITNEY HOUSTON.... on the SAME DAMN SONG!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                          The DUET to end all duets... THIS is MARIAH CAREY & WHITNEY HOUSTON.... on the SAME DAMN SONG!!!!!!
                          spoken like Oprah.
                          My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                            spoken like Oprah.
                            I'm basically Oprah with a D and No money

Comment

over 200million views!

your fav duets could never

Comment

Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                Underneath The Stars

Comment

probably the greatest female duet of the past 100 years? ICONIC LEGENDARY etc

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                                    probably the greatest female duet of the past 100 years? ICONIC LEGENDARY etc
                                    make it the past 1000 years and we have a deal.
                                    My Chart

Comment

the church video needs to be added on VEVO

Comment

Could we see a resurgence in interest for When You Believe with this move?

THE PRINCE OF EGYPT to Open on West End February 2020; New Songs & Creative Team Announced

DreamWorks Theatricals (a division of Universal Theatrical Group), Michael McCabe and Neil Laidlaw have announced that THE PRINCE OF EGYPT, the new stage musical based on the celebrated Dreamworks Animation film and featuring the Academy Award®-winning song When You Believe, will begin performances at London's Dominion Theatre on Wednesday 5 February 2020, with an official London premiere on Tuesday 25 February 2020, for a limited 32-week engagement. Tickets will go on public sale at 10am on Monday 3 June 2019.

THE PRINCE OF EGYPT features 10 new songs written by Stephen Schwartz, together with 5 of his acclaimed songs from the Dreamworks Animation film, including Deliver Us, All I Ever Wanted, Through Heaven's Eyes and the Academy Award®-winning When You Believe.
                                        Full article: https://www.broadwayworld.com/articl...unced-20190502
                                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Would be nice to see the new generation treasuring one of the best collaboration ever made.
                                          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

This is so epic - the best duet ever, in my opinion.
                                            UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
                                            "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Am I the only person that can't stand this song
                                              Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                Am I the only person that can't stand this song
                                                A lot of people don’t like that song for some reason. And I don’t understand why because it’s beautiful.
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

it was big hit worldwide but only #15 in us. I was waiting this song to be #1

Comment

• This should have broken One Sweet Day’s record instead of Dog Scoop Road.
                                                    Property of cheapthrill

Comment

Working...
                                                    X