Never No More
      What IF
      Rock The Boat
      Don't Know What To Tell Ya
      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

^^^

Goes to show you how good an album is. "Resolution" is the only song we both chose.
        Diva!!!

Comment

Wait. What rerelease?

Originally posted by intosoul
          I just found the re-release in a bargain bin
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

^^ probably the one with white cover instead od red. You can find it floating around CD stores in Europe
            Floped and localed

Comment

That was tough! I chose...

We Need A Resolution
              More Than A Woman
              Extra Smooth
              U Got Nerve
              Try Again
              Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity
                ^^ probably the one with white cover instead od red. You can find it floating around CD stores in Europe
                Exactly!
                It has 3 bonus tracks: Miss You, Don't Know What To Tell Ya and Erica Kane so I guess they were from the "Aaliyah" sessions.

Comment

Exactly!
                  It has 3 bonus tracks: Miss You, Don't Know What To Tell Ya and Erica Kane so I guess they were from the "Aaliyah" sessions.
                  Not sure but then all made the I Care For You greatest hits in 2003
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                    Exactly!
                    Not sure but then all made the I Care For You greatest hits in 2003
                    This special edition was released after "I Care 4 U" so the bonus tracks are kinda pointless if you already own that.
                    I also don't like the way they changed the pics in the booklet.

Comment

I'm watching We Need A Resolution video with her and th snakes. This woman was so ahead of her time, from looks, dress sense, sound and music video wise. None of her fellow peers like Brandy and Monica could be as daring as she was in her time. Fearless. The latter ladies payed it safe. Aaliyah wasn't afraid to touch different sounds to give it her expected smooth soulful voice. Now I see where Britney's inspiration came from with the snake at the VMA's way back.

Comment

When "Are You That Somebody?" was released, it was clear to me that Aaliyah was ahead of her peers with her sound, vision and dancing.

Comment

We Need a Resolution>>>>>

Comment

Can I remove Miss You, Erika Kane and DKWTTY from the poll?

Comment

This about as close to a perfect album as you can get. It's Whatever is my favourite, because the production was softer and vocals beautiful. I always felt it was a little bit Christmas-y, almost like sleigh bells in the background.
                              1 Harry Styles|2 Pet Shop Boys|3 Ciara |4 Sigala|5 Raye|

Comment

^^^ That song is so perfect....
                                Diva!!!

Comment

There are 2 versions of 'U Got Nerve'. One with horns on the chorus and one without. My copy has no horns, what about y'all?

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                    There are 2 versions of 'U Got Nerve'. One with horns on the chorus and one without. My copy has no horns, what about y'all?
                                    Can you maybe fund YouTube links for the both?
                                    It reminds me of that TLC interlude where the album has a song in the background different to the iTunes version

Comment

U Got Nerve is DA BAWP.
                                      Floped and localed

Comment

Not on the album but do y'all like I Don't Wanna?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealest
                                          Yes! This always gets a very positive response when I'm playing Babygirl's music to people.
                                          Floped and localed

Comment

Is that a leaked song? Can't find on YouTube

Comment

It was officially released as a B side with Come Back In One Piece.
                                              Floped and localed

Comment

Love it. It was the highlight of the Next Friday soundtrack.

Comment

You have to check it out sis

Comment

You have to check it out sis
                                                    [youtube:2ttxjy7w]e1ms8cdR1ew[/youtube:2ttxjy7w]

Comment

Working...
                                                    X