Clear All

I chose:
    Can't Get You Out Of My Head
    Fragile
    Come Into My World
    In Your Eyes
    Love Affair (my favourite <3)

Comment

Time flies is truly an understatement. Wow!!!
      My fave song of the album but a damn good remix at it

[youtube:3505p9ba]gxWMVSbqxNo[/youtube:3505p9ba]
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I was strangely listening to this album just last night! It almost feels like a greatest hits compilation as there are so many of her well known singles on it. This and Aphrodite are easily her best albums of the 00's and onwards period.

Comment

Love Affair >>>>

Comment

Been playing this album again since last week. Still adore Love Affair and Burning Up (and all singles of course). It also took me over 15 years to get into Fever song

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate
              What are your fave album tracks?
              Come into My World has aged the best to me and still sounds awesome. It's an album and career highlight and I can listen to that song on repeat.

Love Affair is my fave out of the non-singles. I really like the lyrics.

Comment

Was listening to this recently. It had its 16th Anniversary just past. Album tracks Love Affair is great, Give It to Me, Burning Up also. The title track was a radio single in late 2002 IIRC around the time Come Into My World was just taking off. Tightrope was the bonus track here.
                UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

This is such a great dance/pop album. I'm not sure if this is her best album but it's certainly better than 'Light Years'. It's a timeless record imo.

Top songs:
                  Love At First Sight
                  Fragile
                  Come Into My World
                  In Your Eyes
                  Dancefloor
                  Love Affair

Can't Get You Out Of My Head is good but I find it way overrated and the worst on the album.
                  Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

A shame "Fever" was never a single. That's a perfect catchy pop song.
                    Your Love would've made a great last single too.

Comment

Love At First Sight
                      Love Affair
                      Burning Up
                      Tightrope

My fifth option would be Never Spoken, which is not listed in the poll alongside Harmony; both are rare b-sides on the Australian release of In Your Eyes.

Let me revisit this crown jewel of modern noughties dance pop after rewatching the perfection that is KylieFever2002.

Comment

Re: Kylie | Fever

I love Fever and it would've been great single, but for 5th single Dancefloor would've worked perfectly.

I always wondered how come one performance on TV could backfire and cancel Fever as single, then I watched it and it made sense

Comment

Originally posted by Westen
                          I always wondered how come one performance on TV could backfire and cancel Fever as single, then I watched it and it made sense
                          Omg what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove
                            Omg what happened?
                            She performed it on TV in Australia and it received terrible reviews

It's kind alike Do What U Want video that never got released

[youtube:2kc40d4v]nqi3YDYXQq8[/youtube:2kc40d4v]

Comment

Just watched it.

Why did it get bad reviews? Haha
                              I mean it looks like a normal pop performance. The audience was kind of weird tho.

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove
                                Just watched it.

Why did it get bad reviews? Haha
                                I mean it looks like a normal pop performance. The audience was kind of weird tho.
                                It is kinda cringe worthy performance with all those doctors and nurses simulating sex, on top of that it was 2001/2002, so it was weirder back then that it is now

Comment

I see. Ugh people can be annoying sometimes.

Comment

[youtube:3ln1znzm]nqi3YDYXQq8[/youtube:3ln1znzm]
                                    This is the performance from her An Audience with Kylie Minogue special, which was shot in London and aired on UK television shortly after Fever was released to coincide with the album's launch.

Some of the reactions and facial expressions from audience members are hilarious. I think the performance is fine, but the KylieFever2002 one is much better.

Comment

I was going to say, it’s definitely London - most of the audience are washed up ex celebs (and I swear I spotted Madge from Neighbours!)
                                      M08T10

Comment

^ It really is that kind of crowd tbh hahaha. It deserved so much more more more though....
                                        Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                        Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                        So does her microphone

Comment

I love the fact that we can also make 8 track album just with B-Sides and bonus tracks

Years ago i downloaded No better love, but i only recently found out that it wasn't B-Side. I never listen unreleased demos but i kept this because I got used to it.

Also, one left over went to Atomic Kitten and they also named their album after that track.

Comment

My votes were to:
                                            Love at First Sight
                                            Come into my World
                                            In Your Eyes
                                            Love Affair
                                            Tightrope

IMO, Tightrope deserved to be on the official tracklist. I was so happy she performed it during the Anti tour.
                                            KYLIE MINOGUE

Comment

Boy (Us, Japan Bonus track) should've been used for the Body Language album imo. It's the counterpart to Secret (Take You Home).

Comment

Working...
                                              X