Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory (inc. 20th anniversary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory (inc. 20th anniversary)

This is one of the albums that defined my childhood, I know most songs by heart and still love to come back to some of them, especially My December which is clearly one of their best efforts.

Next month they will release the 20th anniversary box, pictured above.
    KUBA'S CHART

Linkin Park - She Couldn't

To celebrate, the band have announced Hybrid Theory: 20th Anniversary Edition and dropped a previously unreleased song called "She Couldn't."

Comment

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/...dition-stream/

Linkin Park have just released a 20th anniversary edition of their multiplatinum debut album, Hybrid Theory. Among the highlights on the extensive tracklist is the previously unreleased song “Pictureboard”.

Pictureboard” has some lore among Linkin Park fans, who’ve known it existed thanks to early live performances of the song — back when the band called itself Xero. As part of the Hybrid Theory: 20th Anniversary Edition super deluxe box set, the track appears on a disc dubbed, “Forgotten Demos”.

While the song features the signature trade-off vocals between late singer Chester Bennington and rapper Mike Shinoda, it lacks the powerful punch of Hybrid Theory’s multiple chart-toppers like “One Step Closer”, “Crawling”, and “In the End”. The recording is listed as a demo, and it’s evident that the song was never fully polished.
      >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

I am so happy to finally have Carousel on Vinyl and both that and the demo widely available on digital and streaming platforms.
        Such a great collection of everything.

Comment

I am thinking of getting the vinyl box, although it's really expensive (100E with shipping). The deluxe box is out of my reach now, far too expensive
          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Working...
          X