No announcement yet.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Mixed Up World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankly I prefer the album cover by miles to the single cover.
    ~ Wht Plnt r Y Frm? ccse M f Thngs Tht Nvr Dne ~

Comment

Love the cover!

What bugs me is the font... I don't like it angled that way! :-?

Comment

Originally posted by jlo17
        What bugs me is the font... I don't like it angled that way! :-?
        Agreed - they could have picked a more striking colour for the font as well. What's there doesn't particularly seem to fit well with the background.

Regards,

Cypher

Comment

well, i just purchased the single today, and i must say i was a little put off by the picture sleeve. it does look mighty home-made for someone of SEB's stature. but i do rather like the album cover, so maybe it's the rainbow colours that have turn me off!
          http://navelgazing101.tumblr.com/

Comment

This is such an incredible pop song, a much underrated track not only in general but in her discography. Captures that Pet Shop Boys-esque 80s sophistipop sound so well and still sounds fresh today.

Comment

I liked this song too and actually bought the album. I really liked the follow-up, I Wont Change You, as well. The lyrics were so basic but it was fun! She was good at making good pop songs which the charts lack now.

Comment

Not a bad song by any means, but I think it was simply overshadowed by the singles from her first and third album and was then kinda forgotten, just like her whole sophomore album actually. Imo “I Won’t Change You” is more underrated than this though.

Comment

Working...
                X