Nelly - Hot In Herre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelly - Hot In Herre

I still love this. One of the best singles of 2002, and it could very well be the definitive summer jam of all time. Nelly at his best.
    [youtube:3gr8gxhj]GeZZr_p6vB8[/youtube:3gr8gxhj]
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

love it, such a great song
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

This was so huge, 2002 was a big year for rappers!

Just watched it, Nelly looks so skinny here!

Comment

Let's just say that his body shape and career are not in correlation to each other
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

This track is still so good at parties

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
            Let's just say that his body shape and career are not in correlation to each other
            lord

Comment

I remember being so sick of this back when I was more into chart music.
              My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

One of the finest Neptunes productions ever but also one of the most overplayed and annoying singles of 2002. I owned the Nellyville album and my teenage self thought it was one of the best albums of all time but in reality it's the complete opposite, utter trashville.

Comment

He just got that diamond certification for Country Grammar tho.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney
                    You obviously didn't get the correlation part
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

You obviously didn't get the sarcasm part.

Comment

You obviously didn't get the sarcasm part.
                        I did...cause I read about the certification the other day

Comment

This was everywhere back then...I have very fond memories of this song

Comment

15.YEARS.SINCE.THIS.WAS.NUMBER.1

Comment

15.YEARS.SINCE.THIS.WAS.NUMBER.1
                              I still have it on Now 53. Time has certainly flown.

Comment

Very appropriate for the season.

This was a bop back in the day, though.
                                Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#1]

Comment

One of the biggest songs of the 00s, and one of the most memorable.
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

This takes me back to being 8 years old in the Cape Cod in a tiny cottage my parents and their friends would rent and I would play the clean version off my Nellyville cd on my silver boom box over and over

Love when songs give you a specific memory.
                                    funny how one can learn
                                    to grow numb to the madness
                                    and block it away

Comment

This never fails to get a reaction whenever it's played in a club, bar or I drop it at a wedding one of the best Neptunes productions.

Comment

This was the height of the hip-hop domination in the mainstream.

So many rappers may have managed better careers but their discographies just don't have the recall when it comes to actual hits the way the likes of Nelly or Eminem had back in the day.

Comment

[youtube:2lrz6ibz]Y0OBNOAv4J8[/youtube:2lrz6ibz]

Comment

The lowkey BET reference was probably my favorite part about the whole song.

Comment

Working...
                                            X