Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeeForever
    Great album, do love Millionaire but Trick Me is the standout for me

I still think her first album is her best though - like all her albums apart from Wanderland which is a bit of a mess
    I think Wanderland is an aquired taste lol! It took a while for it to grow on me, but when it did, it was worth it - that album is so sexually charged! Although an argument could be put across that at times it sounds like 'The Neptunes Ft Kelis' as opposed to a Kelis album.

Comment

Amazing album

Keep it down is amazing

Trick me is summer classic here, it remind sme of summer 2004 so much (just like This Love), i still hear it on radios here

Comment

Not a big fan of this album.

In Public is hot as F though

Trick Me is a classic, might be even bigger in Europe than Milkshake...

Comment

Originally posted by intosoul

Yeah I heard Trick Me a lot more than Milkshake over here. Of course I heard Milkshake a lot too.

Comment

Originally posted by minime

Yeah I heard Trick Me a lot more than Milkshake over here. Of course I heard Milkshake a lot too.
            Trick Me was much bigger in Europe then Milkshake
            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Why?

I think Trick Me was bigger too

Comment

Trick Me is my least favorite but still great. Seriously, this album is perfect. Marathon is one of the best album closing tracks ever.
                Floped and localed

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity
                  Trick Me is my least favorite but still great. Seriously, this album is perfect. Marathon is one of the best album closing tracks ever.

This album is so perfect for summer, isn't it

Comment

Trick Me still makes me go OFF like it was 2003, one of the best bops ever IMO.
                    The whole album is great, I hope she comes back with something like this next time (although I'd take anything from her).

She's so underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                      Trick Me still makes me go OFF like it was 2003, one of the best bops ever IMO.
                      The whole album is great, I hope she comes back with something like this next time (although I'd take anything from her).

She's so underrated.
                      She keeps reinventing herself that i have no idea what can she release now

I love how Food was kinda Tasty's follow up.

Comment

Her best album. I miss this Kelis

Comment

This is the album that got me into her. I was obsessed with her at that time. I even begged my Dad to take me to see her at the concert and that was my first experience at a concert and I will always treasure that moment. " Trick Me" had a lot of exposure on vh1 and MTV Base and especially in Europe. Now I feel all nostalgic now. I'm gonna give the album another listen...
                          Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

Originally posted by hellohello
                            This is the album that got me into her. I was obsessed with her at that time. I even begged my Dad to take me to see her at the concert and that was my first experience at a concert and I will always treasure that moment. " Trick Me" had a lot of exposure on vh1 and MTV Base and especially in Europe. Now I feel all nostalgic now. I'm gonna give the album another listen...
                            I saw Trick me today on VH1

Yeah give it a listen, i'm listening it now, on RTTH currently

Comment

Glow and Sugar Honey Ice Tea are my favorite songs by her.

Comment

the singles were all perfect. Millionaire = life
                                last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon
                                  the singles were all perfect. Millionaire = life
                                  That song is so overrated online i see it everywhere mentioned as highlight

It's not even close to other singles + Keep it down

Comment

The production on Keep It Down is insane!
                                    I love Millionare though. The lyrics are amazing.
                                    Floped and localed

Comment

Millionaire is not only amazing musically but also because of the subject matter, which makes it superior to the other singles. though I love all of them. idk how Millionaire can be overrated tho, it deserves all the praise it gets. and everyone is praising Milkshake and Trick Me here anyway
                                      last.fm

Comment

Trick Me is a bit overrated tbh
                                        Floped and localed

Comment

The production on Keep It Down is insane!

Omg yes, it's so 'loud' and amazing

Comment

Trick Me is a bit overrated tbh
                                            No way. Perfect R&B/ska anthem. But all the singles are amazing IMO, In Public too!

Comment

She needs to go back to this sound. Some absolute tunes from this album
                                              LJC--->>

Comment

I ordered this album some days ago. I only had Flesh Tone which I think is a great body of work but I never took time to discover her other albums.

I did listen to this one the other day and reaaally enjoyed it. Trick Me is phenomenal, Millionaire is a standout, I also really enjoy Keep it down and Sugar Honey Iced Tea!

The only song that I think is weak is Stick Up. It doesn't match with the rest (the sound of the song I mean) and it feels misplaced on the album. It should've been left out.

Marathon is great too.

Comment

Working...
                                                X