8. Everyday Story
    9. Keep It Down
    10. Marathon
    11. In Public
    12. Running Mate
    13. Suga Honey Ice T
    14. Stick Up

Check the video for Milkshake here: http://www.ultimatekelis.com/kelis.mov

Hopefully she'll have more succes than with her last album. I think she made the right move to leave virgin and go with startrak. wait a sec... she probably got dropped anywaaaaaaay, i'll be getting this.
    MySpace

Wooo, I sooo can't wait for this judging by how amazing 'Milkshake' really is, should be fab!

Dunno when it'll get a release here in the UK tho', the single's been delayed 'til January 2004

Comment

I might get this cos i looooove Milkshake too^ But I may download it...
      You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

Finally, been waiting for long for a new KELIS album, will buy this on day ONE!!

Comment

Comment

^thanks, don't know why my coverpic doesn't work :-?
            MySpace

Comment

Okay, wsupwiddat?

Oh... I wonder if Suga Honey Ice T is a cover,...
              http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6321635

Comment

milkshake is a dumb song but it's catchy. Way to go Kelis. She hasn't had a hit in years.
                Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
                2. Ugly Betty
                3. Six Degrees

Comment

I own her Kaleidoscope album and it's pretty good.A bit weird,but the Neptunes' production was so good on it!
                  "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

Kelis last 2 albums were hot, can't wait to get this one!
                    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Watch the Milkshake video:
                      rtsp://a1704.r.akareal.net/ondemand/...ismilkshake.rm

Comment

Originally posted by Jami

Okay, wsupwiddat?
                        Lol i noticed that too. Even the fonts are practicually identical

Comment

the new kelis cover:

Comment

Milkshake is doing very well on the US pop charts.It's been around for only a few weeks,but it's practically in the Top 40

I'm definately buying Tasty!

Comment

So I liked 'Caught out there' and really didnt think much of the rest of Kelis' stuff. I didn't like 'Milkshake' and I had no plans to buy this album...

Yesterday, I saw this album in HMV and was bored so I listened to it. It sounded pretty good so I ended up buying it!

I haven't played it again since, but I think I like it!
                              When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                              Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

This is on my xmas list - so hopefully Ill be getting this come December 25th along with Alicia Keys' new album

Comment

I just finished playing it!

Its brilliant!
                                  When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                                  Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

After loving the last two albums and the forthcoming single, I think it's a pretty safe bet that I'll like this album. (Plus, the artwork is excellent! ) I picked it up in MVC yesterday but I'd already run out of money by that point.
                                    This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

I need this album! Milkshake is amazing!
                                      this town was meant for passing through but it ain't nothing new

Comment

[quote="Jami"]

Okay, wsupwiddat?

LOL, what is really up with that, same position and all with the elbows. Every one wanna be a beyonce wannabe. Please!!! But the two covers looks nice
                                        "..and one day my little girl..will reach out her hand....she'll know I've found THE RIGHT MAN!!!!"

Comment

I'm looking forward to 'Tasty'.

Like Shaney Baby said, the previous albums were great, can't understand why 'Wanderland' did so badly.
                                          Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
                                          Ti Voglio Bene! Per corteśa orologio io!

Comment

Originally posted by Island_honey
                                            LOL, what is really up with that, same position and all with the elbows
                                            Shoulders

Comment

Kelis looks gorgeous in that pic, she mormally looks mad on her covers!
                                              Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
                                              Ti Voglio Bene! Per corteśa orologio io!

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                                Originally posted by Island_honey
                                                LOL, what is really up with that, same position and all with the elbows
                                                Shoulders
                                                OMG, LOL, I meant shoulders You just had to notice didn't you. But thanks.
                                                "..and one day my little girl..will reach out her hand....she'll know I've found THE RIGHT MAN!!!!"

Comment

LOL - Sorry, I just found it funny cause I do it all the time!

Comment

I think her 1st album is one of the best RnB-albums ever!But "Wanderland" was a bad follow up!

But "Tasty" is really good...I love "Trick me"...and "Marathon" and "Millionaire" are just some new stuff...not same ol same as every RnB-Chick could do!I love Kelis! *g*
                                                    Life tastes better with music

Comment

I now have this album,and it's HOT!
                                                      Best songs(aside from Milkshake):

Attention
                                                      Glow
                                                      Sugar Honey Iced Tea
                                                      Rolling Through The Hood
                                                      Trick Me

and other too

Comment

I love this album. I am not even a Kelis fan, My sister bought the bootleg for 5 bucks and she made me a copy and I love it. My favorites are

In Public
                                                        Millionare
                                                        Sugar Honey Iced tea
                                                        Attention
                                                        Glow

and the song where she says "you make me cum"

This album sounds a little Neptunish but that's not bad because the Neptunes work well with Kelis' voice. Kelis doesn't have the best voice but it's clear. This album is better than Mya, Beyonce, and Ashanti's albums put together.

Her next single will be In Public featuring her boyfriend Nas...
                                                        Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
                                                        2. Ugly Betty
                                                        3. Six Degrees

Comment

I got this for Christmas - at first I thought it was crap apart from Milkshake - but it's grown on me a lot and I love it now Theres a couple of poo tracks, but its mostly good I like track 4, can't remember the names yet, when its all loud guitars and then the chorus is just a cute acoustic guitar

Comment

I neeed to pick up this album. Milkshake has been stuck in my head for the past few weeks, and even when I play it, it dosn't help. I just keep hearing that chorus in my head over and over again. But I love Kelis. I loved her songs like "Caught Out There" and "Get Along With You", and now, "Milkshake". I don't know, but the song just seems so mesmerizing, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X