X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by menime123
    Originally posted by iMacourey
    Does Estelle count?
    I did think about that, because American Boy went top 10 in the US, but it’s such a pop song imo, and she was basically a one hit wonder there. So... no
    Agreed.

Jamelia had talent and some awesome songs but never made much of an impact. Beware Of The Dog <3

Comment

Heard it on the radio today after a long time of not listening to it and it's such a perfect song.

Comment

Some may have forgotten or don’t know but did you know this was a cover that was originally recorded a year before Jamelia. It was also an official single by the original artist. Identical production. Jamelia just resang it

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Christine missed a trick not releasing her version in the UK first.

Comment

Jamelia's lyric changes improved the song. Absolute banger though.

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
              Some may have forgotten or don’t know but did you know this was a cover that was originally recorded a year before Jamelia. It was also an official single by the original artist. Identical production. Jamelia just resang it

That chorus is so jarring - Jamelia did it better

I love this song and it has a very respectable 68M streams on Spotify. I can't believe that it's 17 years since this was released
              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Jamelia version is iconic

Comment

Jamelia added soul and life into the song.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                  X